+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Well, the operators are OINP's interface to the public so these operators will have at least some basic visibility of what's going on. If they said 2 weeks, then you should expect addl. doc email or a call within next 7 days.
Actually, on phone, applicants were told that AOR will take 2,3 more months whose AORs were already issued, but were sent on wrong e-mails. Later candidates received it within a week of phone call when they sent them fax. So it is little farfetched to say that they have visibility about timeline of applications.

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
sid.r said:
Congrats man! Just out of curiosity, do they email you once you are nominated or you checked it in your profile.
I received an auto generated mail from EE profile stating "your profile has been updated and there is a new message".

I logged into my profile, opened the check new message and saw the nomination was waiting there for my acceptance.

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am Dec 17 FSW applicant, AOR 10 June.
Today received a call from OINP, and two emails.
During the call the officer asked where I work and requested to provide job offer, promotion letters, pay slips, bank statements showing the payments from employer, bank statement showing the amount I will bring to Canada, tax documents for the period of my employment with this Company, for which I work for almost ten years now. ;D
Hopefully will prepare and submit in the coming days to be able to get nomination and ITA before EE profile expires on 16 Nov.

Good luck to all of you!

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhowmik said:
I have received the nomination this morning.

APP Submitted - 14/12/2015
AOR - 2nd June
Nomination - 13th Oct
No Additional doc request no phone call.

Accepted the nomination and 600 points immediately added to my profile.

Can someone who already accepted nomination, please let me know whether or not I should receive the nomination letter/certificate from OINP? If yes how do I receive that?

Wish all of you a good luck for Nomination.
Congratulation , Can you please mention the officer initials on your mails (AOR, Assessment phase, Decision phase)

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulyoma said:
Hi all,

During the call the officer asked where I work and requested to provide job offer, promotion letters, pay slips, bank statements showing the payments from employer, bank statement showing the amount I will bring to Canada, tax documents for the period of my employment with this Company, for which I work for almost ten years now. ;D
Hopefully will prepare and submit in the coming days to be able to get nomination and ITA before EE profile expires on 16 Nov.

Good luck to all of you!
WOW, this is too much, I wonder how they decide what add. documents to request :eek: :eek:

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
kulyoma said:
Hi all,

Good luck to all of you!
Good for you and best of luck with the process...

Although I must admit that this list SCARES me to hell!!! If asked I can get all those documents, however, it will set be back a fortune to get them all translated into English and not to mention that the translation itself would probably tale several weeks... :(((((

Did you manage to get a reference letter from your employer with your salary and benefits?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
MZASAM said:
Maged:

I got my AoR without the DD request. I expect direct NoM without additional docs ::) ::)
OINP May ask for updated PoF as it's over 8 months.
:'( :'(
I proactively sent an updated statement in August with the new DD

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
maged_mmh said:
I proactively sent an updated statement in August with the new DD
Should have done the same as u did Maged.. yesterday they mailed me for a ECA online report and nothing more still.

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got the standard email "Referral of Nominee Application to the Decision Phase", my file now is with a senior officer for decision phase.

Fingers crossed everything goes well from here.

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
My spouse has a new passport. How do we update the OINP, do I need to send the scanned copy only? I don't see his passport number in the CIC as well as OINP application. It's been a year, I can't recall everything. Can someone please confirm :D

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
Bintehassan said:
My spouse has a new passport. How do we update the OINP, do I need to send the scanned copy only? I don't see his passport number in the CIC as well as OINP application. It's been a year, I can't recall everything. Can someone please confirm :D
Fill out the change in personal information form and fill up all the details. Attach xerox of entire passport to that form and mail it or drop it in person.

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Change in Personal info form does not cater to passport number changes i.e. no field for passport number. And I should has clarified, that my spouse is my dependent in application, I am primary.

TheGuitarist said:
Fill out the change in personal information form and fill up all the details. Attach xerox of entire passport to that form and mail it or drop it in person.

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
Bintehassan said:
Personal info form does not cater to passport number changes i.e. no field for passport number. And I should has clarified, that my spouse is my dependent in application, I am primary.
Right no fields. you need to mention everything in the comment section towards the end of the page. To be on safer side, even if your spouse passport is changed, you should send this form with the passport copy. I would prefer not to give them an excuse to delay/reject the application.

AmitNair

Apr 26, 2016
patnikrishna said:
congrats !!
via courier
Can someone let me know in how many days do we receive the hard copy of the nomination letter/certificate after getting the nomination? Also does the OINP send us any separate email with the nomination details?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
AmitNair said:
Can someone let me know in how many days do we receive the hard copy of the nomination letter/certificate after getting the nomination? Also does the OINP send us any separate email with the nomination details?

Thanks for the help in advance!
You will not receive any email from OINP. They will send you a nomination certificate via Purolator, you should get it within a week from nomination.