+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope for the best..
@Dhasha1, could you please let me know what additional docs they asked to you? was it through email or call?
i am also CEC Inland.

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
mayu2605 said:
hope for the best..
@Dhasha1, could you please let me know what additional docs they asked to you? was it through email or call?
i am also CEC Inland.
They called me. It was an hour long call. They asked for my work experience and to explain the NOC.

You should get a call soon, too. Don't worry. Have faith!!

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhasha1 said:
They called me. It was an hour long call. They asked for my work experience and to explain the NOC.

You should get a call soon, too. Don't worry. Have faith!!

an hour long call.. omg.
can you please let me know in brief ,what exactly they asked?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck, Maged, Digital, All members

Monitoring the last fortnight activities ECA, Additional docs, DD's, few NoM's;
With the current pace, what can we anticipate in remaining weeks in this year.
:'( :'(

gagan.dhillon

Jun 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 dec 2015
Nomination.....
23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
mayu2605 said:
Mine application reached on 23rd Dec , but still not email or call from them.
i spoke to them.. and they said your file is in second stage . :(
@mayu2605,

Could you please share the number you called.

I have tried 001-416-327-0374 like a hundred times. It always ask for a 10 digit code for mail box. I never reach to an operator.

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@gagan

Number is correct, but now a days its really tough to reach.
Try some specific time.. like after lunch (may be between 1 to 1:30) or morning (9 to 9:30) .

rahulP

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received email as below:
I am not sure how to act now. My ExpressEntry profile expires on 11Dec2016 and it met all the requirements.
I tried calling OPNP office, but as usual no luck to speak to an operator. I really don't know what i am supposed to do now.

Please share your suggestions.

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program under the Express Entry stream.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation code, is a requirement of the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Your Express Entry profile E000XXXXXX indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. This status indicates that you may have accepted a nomination from another province or territory or received an invitation to apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that, should the OINP approve your application, we would be unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to confirm whether you have 1) received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or 2) a nomination from another province or territory, and whether or not you have accepted this invitation or nomination.

Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to the refusal of your application.

You can respond to this letter by reply email.

If you have accepted an invitation to apply or another nomination, please notify us if you wish to withdraw you application to the OINP.

Please note that application fees are non-refundable.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Regards,

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
@RahulP - Send them a fax and let them know that you didnt receive any nominations from other provinces or a direct ITA(i assume you didnt receive either) and then they can take it up with IRCC. Take an expert advise. I am just logically suggesting based on the email that you received.

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
rahulP said:
I just received email as below:
I am not sure how to act now. My ExpressEntry profile expires on 11Dec2016 and it met all the requirements.
I tried calling OPNP office, but as usual no luck to speak to an operator. I really don't know what i am supposed to do now.

Please share your suggestions.

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program under the Express Entry stream.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation code, is a requirement of the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Your Express Entry profile E000XXXXXX indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. This status indicates that you may have accepted a nomination from another province or territory or received an invitation to apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that, should the OINP approve your application, we would be unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to confirm whether you have 1) received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or 2) a nomination from another province or territory, and whether or not you have accepted this invitation or nomination.

Regards,
I was in the same situation. I just responded with an e mail explaining that I had not received nor accepted any nominations or an invitation to apply, along with screenshots of my profile to back up my claims. It worked.

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
rahulP said:
Hey rahulP, sign into your JobBank and see that it hasn't expired. It tends to expire without giving you notification. If all of these are up to date, then yes, you should call CIC as soon as you can and explain the situation to them so that your profile fits the criteria OINP expects. Thanks.

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
Hi guys and gals.

After a short back and forth email exchange with OINP I finally got nominated.

I accepted the nomination right away and received my points instantly.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
jondam said:
Hi guys and gals.

After a short back and forth email exchange with OINP I finally got nominated.

I accepted the nomination right away and received my points instantly.
Congratulation!!!

But please elaborate on your short email exchange with them? Is this about you also getting the status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ email?

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the e-mail saying my application has been moved to a senior officer for a decision .

I had additional documents request last Thursday (6th october). I sent the documents the next day ...

Waiting for the next step ...

Good luck to everyone...