23 dec 2016
AOR Received.
18 Jan 2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
bestofluck said:
thanks for the kind words. If you have recd additional doc req , you will get nomination in few days. I got additional doc request on 27th and sent on 30th.
If you are CEC you will get a call and next day nomination
@BestOfLuck ,

What docs were asked from you?

Mira Hassan

Oct 8, 2016
akmoolah said:
Hi Mira,
there will definitely be a draw on 12th OCT , chances are 90% for that to happen , if you do get an ITA all the best.
If the draw does not happen then u can email/fax to OINP to transfer your nomination to new profile. Also share your timeline with us? app received date and AOR date? CEC or FSW?

Thanks for your reply
Hopefully there would be a draw next Wednesday...Anyone knows a Phone Number to contact Ontario Immigration where someone actually answers. Not just an answer Machine.

FSW, Application received 1 Dec; AOR 8 April; Verification phone call: 22 Sept; 1st Additional document email: 22 Sept; 2nd Additional document email: 3 Oct; Nomination: 4 Oct

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mira Hassan said:
Thanks for your reply
Hopefully there would be a draw next Wednesday...Anyone knows a Phone Number to contact Ontario Immigration where someone actually answers. Not just an answer Machine.

FSW, Application received 1 Dec; AOR 8 April; Verification phone call: 22 Sept; 1st Additional document email: 22 Sept; 2nd Additional document email: 3 Oct; Nomination: 4 Oct
you have no reason to panic.

your points were deceased after you got nomination so it does not make any effect. IF you get ITA on 12th its well and good which you will mostly, or else make a new profile on 20th and ask OINP to transfer your nomination . After they transfer it and you get points added accept the ITA in the following draw.
This is very common now.
Wish you get ITA on wednesday.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
Dear friends,

OINP has requested the copy of ECA report. In authorization form there are some fields in which I have to write the name the organization, fax, email and mailing address of OINP. Does anyone know the exact data to fill out this form?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mohsenfar said:
Dear friends,

OINP has requested the copy of ECA report. In authorization form there are some fields in which I have to write the name the organization, fax, email and mailing address of OINP. Does anyone know the exact data to fill out this form?
Duplicate copy of ECA for OINP is electronic and not physical copy. You need not provide any of those details.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
Stanlee said:
Duplicate copy of ECA for OINP is electronic and not physical copy. You need not provide any of those details.
When will the OINP receive this copy? As far as I know it is a good sign. does it?

Mira Hassan

Oct 8, 2016
bestofluck said:

your points were deceased after you got nomination so it does not make any effect. IF you get ITA on 12th its well and good which you will mostly, or else make a new profile on 20th and ask OINP to transfer your nomination . After they transfer it and you get points added accept the ITA in the following draw.
This is very common now.
Thanks for your reply..I am a bit relieved now .I hope I don't need to make a new profile and there would be a draw on Wednesday.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mohsenfar said:
When will the OINP receive this copy? As far as I know it is a good sign. does it?
As far as I know, OINP will have access to the electronic copy of your duplicate ECA copy as soon as WES has completed the evaluation. I am not sure whether it would be be emailed or OINP has any online portal to access the report.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When is Saskatchewan going to start accepting applications for FSW applications. Any idea??

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:

This is very common now.
I'm afraid that the guide says that we ought to maintain 400+ pts throughout the immigration process, not just to nomination

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mira Hassan said:
Thanks for your reply..I am a bit relieved now .I hope I don't need to make a new profile and there would be a draw on Wednesday.
Your best bet now: Ask for remarking for the writing section

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
bestofluck said:
Seems like your profile has expired. check all possibilities and make new profile and inform OINP. they will add points to new profile. this was done for someone here just 2 days back. the points were added immediately after the new profile number was sent. good luck
My profile expires on October 28th. I double checked that. Let's see what response I get after the long weekend.