+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Ohh I received another 2 mails saying there is a mail in myCIC . one of them is Nomination certificate withbarcode. I dont see any other 2 things. Strange. There are 2 more letters of nomination. I have already accepted and got the points. Why do they send three mails of nominations? scary !!!!!!

Anyone to explain this.

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Ohh I received another 2 mails saying there is a mail in myCIC . one of them is Nomination certificate withbarcode. I dont see any other 2 things. Strange. There are 2 more letters of nomination. I have already accepted and got the points. Why do they send three mails of nominations? scary !!!!!!

Anyone to explain this.
May be a faulty batch job sending multiple emails. Btw, do the letters look alike or, are they different?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

Anyone to explain this.
Check all letters, if they are same

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
bestofluck said:
Good. Congrats and wish you speedy nomination.
Thanks, but you won't believe what happened next. A couple of hours later I received this email:

"Dear xxx,

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program under the Express Entry stream.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation code, is a requirement of the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Your Express Entry profile xxx indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. This status indicates that you may have accepted a nomination from another province or territory or received an invitation to apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that, should the OINP approve your application, we would be unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to confirm whether you have 1) received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or 2) a nomination from another province or territory, and whether or not you have accepted this invitation or nomination.

Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to the refusal of your application.

You can respond to this letter by reply email.

If you have accepted an invitation to apply or another nomination, please notify us if you wish to withdraw you application to the OINP.

Please note that application fees are non-refundable.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program."

I have already sent them a reponse stating that I have done niether of those things, along with screenshots of the status of my profile.

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

Anyone to explain this.
Hope they didn't add the points three times:)

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
patnikrishna said:
so Dhaval from WhatsApp group ( don't remember their forum ID ) is a CEC inland applicant and received a call from the officer for about 40 mins.
I'll ask him to post all the details himself.
It was me. Received a call asking for more information about NOC 2173.

Also, they asked me to provide proof of funds.

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
I meant the dream story was epic in a GOOD hilarious way...not calling it anything. should u hv sent a pm to bestofluck, we would hv been deprived of positivity.

MZASAM said:
Bintehassan :

Call it what ever you wish..As I always interact with best of luck I shared with him on this forum. I should have sent a PM to him.

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Bintehassan said:
My score is 399 now cuz of age :eek:

I am feeling bullied by the whole process :(

Looks like I m out of the race
Point reduced due to age will not impact your application. Dont worry!

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,
please suggest the forum to gain more info on the process post ITA. it'll be helpful to check with them on issues like the following.
1. I have received nomination but if accepted then upon receiving ITA, can i keep declining it and will i be selected for the subsequent draws? my passport is under renewal and then once its done , need to get PCC. So I am looking @ 1 month's waiting period before i can accept ITA.
2. Upon getting ITA and accepting it, can i change the profile because my passport details will change. Will the profile get expired or ineligible.

Please guide on the above issues.

Thanks in advance.

sxgand2

Sep 8, 2016
Is it the right time to apply for PCC in India, for January 1st week applicants. Heard PCC from PSK is not time bound/address bound, but PSK will stamp passport about PCC.

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Spouse's ECA from WES
My spouse has a Masters from UK and a Bachelors from Pakistan. I want an evaluation for his Masters from UK. Do I send WES the degrees and transcripts for both; Masters and Bachelors? Especially when his bachelors institution is not listed on WES list of approved institutions of Pakistan. Please advise.

It was comforting to know that CRS score falling below 400 due to age is not a problem but to be on the safer side, I am thinking of the above. That is the only way I can get above 400 again.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
bestofluck said:

Anyone to explain this.

thats GHOST MAILS, repetition, if you check well, all the 3 mails will be thesame