+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Dear All,

I received an e-mail on 26 Sep 2016 stating I have moved to decision phase and I have to keep my CRS points to 400 or higher, does this mean till nomination by Ontario or till PPR, since my birthday is in 18 Oct and I am afraid if my CRS score will go below 400.

Any one can advice on this?

Thank you all.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Dear all,

I have received yesterday midnight an email from OINP to authorize WES to share the results of my ECA report by ordering a duplicate of my ECA report. That is normal I guess, right? and usually does anything else follow that ?

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
rmwahab said:
Dear All,

I received an e-mail on 26 Sep 2016 stating I have moved to decision phase and I have to keep my CRS points to 400 or higher, does this mean till nomination by Ontario or till PPR, since my birthday is in 18 Oct and I am afraid if my CRS score will go below 400.

Thank you all.

Since you are applying for provincial nomination program you would need to maintain 400 points until you get nomination. Failure to maintain 400 points till you get nominated will make you ineligible for OINP.

However once you get nominated you would get additional 600 points and then ITA in the subsequent draw and your score will auromatically be more than 400. But make sure u maintain 400 points till you get nomination from Ontario.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
rmwahab said:
Dear All,

Thank you all.
Score falling below 400 DUE TO AGE is NOT AN ISSUE. But due to renewed ielts should be a worry so if your ielts is not expiring then you should be OK.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s.abuhass said:
Dear all,

I have received yesterday midnight an email from OINP to authorize WES to share the results of my ECA report by ordering a duplicate of my ECA report. That is normal I guess, right? and usually does anything else follow that ?
It's normal, they are asking almost everybody to submit duplicate ECA report (actually it's just online access to ECA). They may (or may not) ask you for additional docs (like salary slips, tax returns, bank statements..etc etc) at a later date.

You should be happy that your file has been picked up for processing :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely to see so much activity on the forum :)

any theories as to why the draw didnt happen yesterday ? i cant even imagine the plight of the applicants with 481 CRS, been waiting for months :)

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
MDM23 said:
Score falling below 400 DUE TO AGE is NOT AN ISSUE. But due to renewed ielts should be a worry so if your ielts is not expiring then you should be OK.
What if my IELTS expired after nomination and I Have to submit renewed IELTS, I cannot tell from now how my IELTS results will be and whether my score will fall below 400 or not!!!
But let us take the case that what if my IELTS will expire after nomination, what will be the case?

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
MDM23 said:
I heartily thank everyone for your best wishes and compliments and I wish you all the same success pretty soon.
Congrats MDM23. Very happy for you.

Wish you good luck for PR journey.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to see Dec applicant are getting request for additional documents...am a Jan applicant early waiting for my turn now...Dec due to birthday my score will go down I'll be turning 30...any idea when will Jan applicant will start moving I am 11 th Jan applicant

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
file numbers in progress is 2700. I think they will complete all before Christmas.
bestofluck:

How you conclude that the file numbers in progress is 2700!!! This implies approximately 50% of the NoMs are issued.
I wish and pray OINP expedites and issue NoMs before the holidays.

Again the same old question: Does OINP/IRCC have two months holidays, or they don't process files. Hard to believe. :'( :'(

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
recevied an email asking for additional documents... !! and that the application is in assessment phase... !!

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they are asking for evidence that i am applying for jobs in ontario ? what kind of evidence should i provide. ?/