+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
bestofluck said:
I was stuck transferring my funds into one single name !!!!!!! they do not accept the letter from parents or LOE. They asked me to show funds in single name

:D :D :D
What about if some amount is in spouse's account. Do they accept that

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashum said:
If you have got a self declaration letter signed by your spouse, then it should be fine. The letter should state that your spouse does not have any problem if the amount is used by you for immigration purpose.

Many people hv done this thing before.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shut-up-and-dance said:
Guys, maybe it's an old question but here it goes. I have got a police clearance certificate from FBI this May ( was waiting for it for 6 months). I have not been in the states since December of last year. Canadian immigration clearly states that the police checks should not be older than 3 months. Will my FBI certificate be just fine since I have never crossed the country ever since I got it?
I think you can just Shut-up-and-dance ;) :D ;D (just kidding ... ).

Your certificate is valid indefinitely until you re-enter US. Here is what's stated by IRCC :-

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
ashum said:
Yes its totally acceptable provided your partner is accompanying spouse in your application. Make sure you have a declaration from her on plain paper that she has no objections in these funds being used by you for immigration purpose and your spouse has no intentions to recover the funds from you. Just do this and you will be fine.

Shut-up-and-dance

Apr 29, 2016
DigitalDestiny said:
I think you can just Shut-up-and-dance ;) :D ;D (just kidding ... ).

Your certificate is valid indefinitely until you re-enter US. Here is what's stated by IRCC :-

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.
Haha, thank you so much for the information. Greatly appreciated :)

myangelbei

Sep 15, 2015
Just received email yesterday saying:

"Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now with an OINP processing officer for assessment. "

Aor date June 14, CEC

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
sorry to barge in guys, do I still need the paper declaration if the account us joint with and/or between me and accompanying spouse?

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
sorry to barge in guys, do I still need the paper declaration if the account us joint with and/or between me and accompanying spouse?
I am afraid, but yes.
Do not worry if you have still hv not got add doc request. One you get add doc request, with the bank statement of the joint account. Add the self-decleration letter from spouse.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Aal_ said:
Let me try to explain here

The funds can be in a joint account with wife.

The problem is if the funds shown in Bank Statements is not old enough say 3 or 6 months old, they wants an explanation where the funds came from in your or your spouse account. If your in laws have gifted just before application they will ask about further details of in laws and their Bank statements.

This may not be asked to everyone. So just wait for the additional doc req.

In my case my father gifted me the funds. But the funds were only few days old so they asked for my fathers Bank statement, may be they wanted to know if the funds were borrowed. This is what I understand.

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck - how about checks dated four months ahead. Is this accepted? They are in my name. Also please update me as FSW.

bestofluck said:
Important Note for Proof of Funds

Ontario will not accept any Fixed deposits with a joint name Even if it is supported by the letter from the Parents or Any family member. The FD has to be in One single name. Fathers bank statements are also necessary if they have transferred the amount in your name.

Anyone with joint name FD and supporting letter from parents or relatives kindly change the FD into Single name. No LOE is acceptable for POF.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

The problem is if the funds shown in Bank Statements is not old enough say 3 or 6 months old, they wants an explanation where the funds came from in your or your spouse account. If your in laws have gifted just before application they will ask about further details of in laws and their Bank statements.

In my case my father gifted me the funds. But the funds were only few days old so they asked for my fathers Bank statement, may be they wanted to know if the funds were borrowed. This is what I understand.
Did OINP explicitly asked for your father's bank account statement in ghe add doc request?

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
thanks guys. but yes in the 6 months statement I had more than the LICO by 3 times already. so I will wait for additional docs.

but I just sent the package. I am french stream. so even no aor yet. you think I should do anything? it won't delay my application if I just wait right?

again sorry for off topic. I will shut up now.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mawcanada said:
Bestofluck - how about checks dated four months ahead. Is this accepted? They are in my name. Also please update me as FSW.
For some reason, OINP/IRCC thinks that if you have funds in your possession for 6 months then it CERTAINLY belongs to you. For any period less than that they want to know the source from which POF money actually originated.

As for future dated checks, what is the gurantee that they would clear ?. I don't think OINP will accept that as PoF. They want hard cash or money in some secured and easily liquidatable form as PoF. They don't even accept holdings in stocks or bonds for that matter . What if stock prices crash ?. I hope you get it.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
bestofluck said:

At the time of sending my OINP application package my mom transferred substantial amount in my account approximately 12000 CAD. This was just 3 days before I sent my complete OINP application. To show from where this funds came in my account I attached gift deed, copy of my mothers bank statement, copy of the cheque which was used to transfer money into my account and copy of her PAN card and passport.

In my wifes account we showed 10000 CAD in the form of fixed deposits which were more than 6 months old. So I dont think this will be a problem.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
For some reason, OINP/IRCC thinks that if you have funds in your possession for 6 months then it CERTAINLY belongs to you. For any period less than that they want to know the source from which POF money actually originated.

As for future dated checks, what is the gurantee that they would clear ?. I don't think OINP will accept that as PoF. They want hard cash or money in some secured and easily liquidatable form as PoF. They don't even accept holdings in stocks or bonds for that matter . What if stock prices crash ?. I hope you get it.

Digital D: I feel safe. Since Dec 2015 I parked more than the LICO and never touched.

But DD, assuming we get the NoM again we need to submit the PoF after ITA. Am I right?
So what's the logic; submit updated to OINP, and subsequently to IRCC??

Anyway we are ready for OINP/IRCC

The WES/ECA: Even after sending them the duplicate order along with the application, again they are asking the access to WES.

Please share your thoughts.