+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
tari7499 said:
Jondam, I am also in the same boat. The question asked me was "further explanation of your career plans AND/OR proof of jobs applied". Fortunately, I had applied for quite a few jobs through LinkedIn so I forwarded the screenshots. For career plans, I did some research regarding the companies working in the areas related to my NOC and drafted a confident response that I will be able to get a job with respect to my experience.
In the end, don't worry, this is not the kind of question that should be the basis of rejection of a case, maybe they just want it for their own records.
Thanks. I'll send them the screenshots of the emails where I applied to the jobs and mention the research I've done.

My only worry is that had already sent that with my original application. It feels like is not enough for them.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jondam said:
Thanks. I'll send them the screenshots of the emails where I applied to the jobs and mention the research I've done.

My only worry is that had already sent that with my original application. It feels like is not enough for them.
You can mention that without confirmed timing of PR and nominations, firms were not getting back to you, so you planned to enhance the skills and aggressively find the job once you get some confirmation about nomination/PR timelines.

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
PrettyCanada said:
You can mention that without confirmed timing of PR and nominations, firms were not getting back to you, so you planned to enhance the skills and aggressively find the job once you get some confirmation about nomination/PR timelines.
Yes. Will try that and let you know of the outcome.

Thanks.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
jondam said:
Yes. Will try that and let you know of the outcome.

Thanks.
the best and safest explanation is that you registered on various job sites and show them your profile matches.
Also, highlight the jobs ( with their links or screenshot ) which mention that they need PR at least to make them understand that you were technically fit for those jobs but not eligible only due to PR reasons.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
True Mzasam. Rationally it make sense, but I guess giving nomination has certain process, checklist and approvals stricter than AOR, which goes through only few senior officers, and that is what causing bottleneck.

Pretty, my heart aches for Oct/Nov applicants who are in decision phase for far too long!!!

There are hardly 100 - 200 plus applicants from Oct/Nov on this forum. OINP at least should release their NoMs for them before the next draw.

There EE profiles, IELTs, Pcc etc are expiring,
:'( :'( :'(

This is just an assumption. We will see in coming weeks and get some information.

Good thing is they are awakening from hibernation, not calling every person and asking over mail for docs, and their temporary officers seems to be on very much aboard. I am expecting guys from Oct, Nov will soon be given nominations. One good sign is there is no rejection so far. I hope there won't be any rejections except the applications which are not genuine. Nomination process will only be faster with time.

Although it is too early to beat the drums, I told you I have a faith in OINP :). :) :) :) Yes faith, hope, trust is with us.

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
patnikrishna said:
the best and safest explanation is that you registered on various job sites and show them your profile matches.
Also, highlight the jobs ( with their links or screenshot ) which mention that they need PR at least to make them understand that you were technically fit for those jobs but not eligible only due to PR reasons.
True. Good thinking.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
tari7499 said:
In DECISION phase now...fingers crossed...

@maged! Hodor..."winter is comin...".... :-\
The north remembers ⚔

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
One guy followed up with SINP and they replied that all Jul16' applications will be processed in October; there's 700 of them. Which will leave out 500 ITAs only for non-SINP.

@tari: the night is dark and full of terrors

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Arsalan Khan,

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.

Please respond to this request within 15 calendar days from the date of this letter to ensure no further delay to your application.

Best regards,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

got this email a few moments ago so I had to order a duplicate report of 75 dollars. :mad:

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
DreamSRK said:
Here are my timelines.

December 9 2015 - Application sent

December 11 2015 - Application received

May 20 2016 - AOR received.

June 10 2016 - Ordered Duplicate ECA

July 28 2016 - Sent Change of Personal info. New copies of my passport

August 26 2016 - Received 2 emails saying that application moved to assessment phase and application referred to a senior processing officer for decision.

No Additional document request

September 28 2016 - Received nomination at 2:30 PM EST
Congrats...

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Your timelines Arsalan

Arsalan Khan said:
Dear Arsalan Khan,

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.

Please respond to this request within 15 calendar days from the date of this letter to ensure no further delay to your application.

Best regards,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

got this email a few moments ago so I had to order a duplicate report of 75 dollars. : @

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Where's bestofluck? The forum seems dull without his/her expert analysis....