+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

megrav

Apr 18, 2016
Hi All,

Got additional doc request on 28th Sep for proof of funds and evidence of job search.
I'm a Dec 4th applicant.

All the best to others :)

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
megrav said:
Hi All,

Got additional doc request on 28th Sep for proof of funds and evidence of job search.
I'm a Dec 4th applicant.

All the best to others :)
Thanks for the update! May the nominations pour on us!

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awesome! Congrats!
DreamSRK said:
Here are my timelines.

December 9 2015 - Application sent

December 11 2015 - Application received

May 20 2016 - AOR received.

June 10 2016 - Ordered Duplicate ECA

July 28 2016 - Sent Change of Personal info. New copies of my passport

August 26 2016 - Received 2 emails saying that application moved to assessment phase and application referred to a senior processing officer for decision.

No Additional document request

September 28 2016 - Received nomination at 2:30 PM EST

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing.
slowandsteady said:
Oct 2015 applicant, received nomination yesterday, could not find Oct 2015 thread so posting here

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot! Wish you a speedy PR!
DreamSRK said:
Thank you tgman. Wish you good luck and All the best.

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
Hi everyone:

I need your help. I’ve already gathered all the additional documents asked by the analyst (they’re being translated now). The only thing I’m having trouble with is to prove my intention to reside in Ontario.

I only sent out a couple of resumes, and since I never got any response I didn’t send out more. Also, I tried to contact a real estate agent, but when he learned that I wasn’t living in Canada, he ceased all communications.

Is anyone else in this situation? What are you sending a proof o intention? What do you recommend I should present as proof?

Thank you.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Jondam, I am also in the same boat. The question asked me was "further explanation of your career plans AND/OR proof of jobs applied". Fortunately, I had applied for quite a few jobs through LinkedIn so I forwarded the screenshots. For career plans, I did some research regarding the companies working in the areas related to my NOC and drafted a confident response that I will be able to get a job with respect to my experience.
In the end, don't worry, this is not the kind of question that should be the basis of rejection of a case, maybe they just want it for their own records.

jondam said:
Hi everyone:

I need your help. I’ve already gathered all the additional documents asked by the analyst (they’re being translated now). The only thing I’m having trouble with is to prove my intention to reside in Ontario.

I only sent out a couple of resumes, and since I never got any response I didn’t send out more. Also, I tried to contact a real estate agent, but when he learned that I wasn’t living in Canada, he ceased all communications.

Is anyone else in this situation? What are you sending a proof o intention? What do you recommend I should present as proof?

Thank you.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends: Your thoughts

1. Offlate, few isolated NoM's are being issued;
Why bulk NoM's are not issued for Oct/Nov applicants who are in decision phase for so long.
2. Request for PoF, intent to reside, pay stubbs etc
If the above docs are essential, why not request all applicants to submit in a single instruction.

The next draw is expected on 5th Oct.
Some bulk NoM's will reduce the inventory and expedite the issuing of NoM's to other applicants.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
MZASAM, personally, I don't think "bulk" nominations are goin to come as nomination is alot more sensitive case than an AOR, however they'll be more n more diligent to speed up the process.

MZASAM said:

Why bulk NoM's are not issued for Oct/Nov applicants who are in decision phase for so long.
If the above docs are essential, why not request all applicants to submit in a single instruction.

Some bulk NoM's will reduce the inventory and expedite the issuing of NoM's to other applicants.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

True Mzasam. Rationally it make sense, but I guess giving nomination has certain process, checklist and approvals stricter than AOR, which goes through only few senior officers, and that is what causing bottleneck. This is just an assumption. We will see in coming weeks and get some information.

Good thing is they are awakening from hibernation, not calling every person and asking over mail for docs, and their temporary officers seems to be on very much aboard. I am expecting guys from Oct, Nov will soon be given nominations. One good sign is there is no rejection so far. I hope there won't be any rejections except the applications which are not genuine. Nomination process will only be faster with time.

Although it is too early to beat the drums, I told you I have a faith in OINP :).