+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
bestofluck said:
Mostly they will not ask any such things to FSW applicants. IF you are CEC its a different story. In fact what they are asking is much less than they used to ask before. just a POF update and so on.
I'm FSW and was asked for this. I just sent a couple of resumes but gave up because I feel is almost impossible to land a job from outside Canada.

rahulP

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
do you have any communication on email from your employer stating that they're not going to provide the letter ? if yes, then you can send OINP the same emaila and provide another email from a team lead / manager stating some parts from the reference letter ( that is to show that you have some person in the company to confirm that you work under them etc ).
hope this helps
Thanks for your suggestion. I will try to get letter from my manager

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Dear All,

I have one question, my file number during the full OINP process is XHSW-160XXXX, yesterday after submitting the additional documents they requested, I received an e-mail stating the following:

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.

The issue that I have noticed that they wrote my file in this last mail as: HHSW-160XXXX

which shows change in the first letter of the file number from X to H, is this normal or could be a typo mistake?

Please advice

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
UPDATE

I just now received additional document request asking me to send pay stubs of work for certain period and updated POF. Shall send them the req documents as early as possible.

:D :D

Application 23rd Dec. AOR 23rd June

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bestofluck said:
UPDATE

I just now received additional document request asking me to send pay stubs of work for certain period and updated POF. Shall send them the req documents as early as possible.

whoa !!!
is it really true or are you kidding bud ?
great going man :)

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Yeahhh, the guru gets going now....congratulations...OINP speed is really ammmazing now, in superfast lane

bestofluck said:
UPDATE

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
bestofluck said:
UPDATE

Good for you buddy. Hope they start raining nominations soon for Oct, nov and dec applicants simultaneously and for the remaining months as well.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna, tari7499 and MDM23 yeah this is true man... I am just reading the email again and again. :D :D

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
UPDATE

cool..

Do the payslips have to be stamped?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
tari7499 said:
Yeahhh, the guru gets going now....congratulations...OINP speed is really ammmazing now, in superfast lane
The North Remembers

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
bestofluck said:
patnikrishna, tari7499 and MDM23 yeah this is true man... I am just reading the email again and again. :D :D

And I am reading this update again and again!
seems some progress now.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
UPDATE

Really?? Can't believe they are asking for 23rd Dec applicant. Good sign. Congratulations!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
UPDATE

Bestofluck: A million congrats!!! Seems your predictions are followed by OINP.. WoW..Great.

A. They opened your file, implies that the earlier applicants to you have already been called, requested the docs needed by them.
B. Unlike AoR's they will expeditiously run through remaining Dec, Jan, ..and other months

Now, OINP should release the NoM's of the seniors before the next draw, who are in the state of decision for long.

I wish and pray it happens soon..
:) :) :)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck: A million congrats!!! Seems your predictions are followed by OINP.. WoW..Great.

A. They opened your file, implies that the earlier applicants to you have already been called, requested the docs needed by them.
B. Unlike AoR's they will expeditiously run through remaining Dec, Jan, ..and other months

Now, OINP should release the NoM's of the seniors before the next draw, who are in the state of decision for long.

I wish and pray it happens soon..
:) :) :)

Bestofluck: I am sure you not joking!!! to bring cheers to all.

This update of yours is indeed the most cheering for all. Please don't give all of us a surprise THAT YOU WERE JOKING!!!