15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
spikegin said:
Does anyone have issues with employment references ?? I had a less than cordial separation with my previous company. My previous firm is completely capable of denying I was employed by them. The only saving grace is that I have all payslips and the offer letters. If It does come down to that , I hope I get a chance to present my case instead of the OINP officer going by what my ex- organisation says.

Anyone in the same boat ??
Been a quiet weekend on this forum ...

Cheers!!!!

This sucks and is definitely an issue as the OINP officer needs to verify that you've actually had the claimed experience for your NOC. The way things are currently going on any excuse seems to be valid for thinning out the herd.

Here is what I'd do, if I were you, get anyone from your last employment to write a letter with the required details, you must have a friend or colleague that still works there and that you still get on with right? If the guy/gal is a manager then you should be set. If ONIP try to dismiss because of they contact with your previous employer they'll write you letter and you must reply explaining why your previous employer may have had it in for you and attach the letter from someone at the company that can attest that you worked there and had the following responsibilities...

This is why we should always try to end on friendly terms with our previous employers, but that's not always possible so so long as you provide a good argument I'm sure OINP will understand.

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
when this nomination will start :(
we have been waiting for ages now.

Today I checked the meaning of "diligent" again. It says below.
OINP please show some progress. Our every decision from last 1 year is pending with hope that we get PR and nomination. At least give some updates so that our sinking heart can float for some more time.

dil·i·gent
adjective
having or showing care and conscientiousness in one's work or duties.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adore_amod said:
when this nomination will start :(
we have been waiting for ages now.

Today I checked the meaning of "diligent" again. It says below.
OINP please show some progress. Our every decision from last 1 year is pending with hope that we get PR and nomination. At least give some updates so that our sinking heart can float for some more time.

dil·i·gent
adjective
having or showing care and conscientiousness in one's work or duties.
adore_amod:

1. In this journey, Words have lost their glory and meaning.
2. The greatest asset with human beings is FAITH, as you stated.
3. The most prized possession of any individual, institution is INTEGRITY
4. The most crippling failure of any individual / organization / institution is EXCUSES

Let's hope and pray for the best outcome.

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received an email today Subject: OINP ECA Verification Request.
To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report. I have now ordered a duplicate of my ECA report from WES.

Definitely looks like there is some traction and things are moving quickly. Hoping for the best.
Good Luck everyone!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrinal3757: Great!!! You immediately placed the order. OINP can access it in 24 hours.

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question regarding proof of funds. If I have a check dated four months from now exceeding the amount needed by CIC, is this suitable. Of course I will get it notarized.

jondam

Aug 8, 2015
Hi everyone. Just to let you know that I received an email today from a OINP Analyst requesting some additional documents. Here’s what she asked for:

Copies of your earning statements/paycheques from Servicious Laborales for the period September 2014 to November 2015
- Evidence of the deposits of your pay cheques from Servicious Laborales for the period of September 2014 to November 2015, such as bank statements from the account into which the cheques were deposited.
- Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as reference letters / or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience as a Technical Supervisor at Servicious Laborales
2. OINP requires that you possess sufficient funds supported by bank statements (that are unencumbered and readily transferable in a convertible currency) to cover settlement costs in Ontario, as set by Statistics Canada (LICO), see link for details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp . Please provide:
- Please submit copies of your bank statements from December 2015 to August 2016
3. Please submit a copy of your marriage certificate
4. OINP requires that you have the intention to reside in Ontario. Please submit:
- Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of Ontario Labour Market Research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jondam said:
Hi everyone. Just to let you know that I received an email today from a OINP Analyst requesting some additional documents. Here’s what she asked for:

Copies of your earning statements/paycheques from Servicious Laborales for the period September 2014 to November 2015
- Evidence of the deposits of your pay cheques from Servicious Laborales for the period of September 2014 to November 2015, such as bank statements from the account into which the cheques were deposited.
- Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as reference letters / or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience as a Technical Supervisor at Servicious Laborales
2. OINP requires that you possess sufficient funds supported by bank statements (that are unencumbered and readily transferable in a convertible currency) to cover settlement costs in Ontario, as set by Statistics Canada (LICO), see link for details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp . Please provide:
- Please submit copies of your bank statements from December 2015 to August 2016
3. Please submit a copy of your marriage certificate
4. OINP requires that you have the intention to reside in Ontario. Please submit:
- Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of Ontario Labour Market Research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience
That's a lot! Take your time! Compile the documents neatly! If you would like me to provide my intent letter/settlement plan for reference,PM me. I'd be glad to help!

Wish you good luck and all the very best!

rahulP

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone... I got a call from OINP Officer "RM" today requesting for additional docs. followed by email stating " File has been moved to Assessment phase"

Below is the additional docs requested.

- Copy of updated Job Reference letter from current employer.
- last three months bank statements.

However , my employer is not willing to give Reference letter for Immigration purpose.
Can someone suggest me other alternatives, thanks in advance

Below are my timelines:
App Received by OINP : 22 Dec 2015
AOR date : 17 June 2016
CEC Inland

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
rahulP said:
Hi everyone... I got a call from OINP Officer "RM" today requesting for additional docs. followed by email stating " File has been moved to Assessment phase"

Below is the additional docs requested.

- Copy of updated Job Reference letter from current employer.
- last three months bank statements.

However , my employer is not willing to give Reference letter for Immigration purpose.
Can someone suggest me other alternatives, thanks in advance

Below are my timelines:
App Received by OINP : 22 Dec 2015
AOR date : 17 June 2016
CEC Inland
do you have any communication on email from your employer stating that they're not going to provide the letter ? if yes, then you can send OINP the same emaila and provide another email from a team lead / manager stating some parts from the reference letter ( that is to show that you have some person in the company to confirm that you work under them etc ).
hope this helps

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mrinal3757 said:
I received an email today Subject: OINP ECA Verification Request.
To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report. I have now ordered a duplicate of my ECA report from WES.

Definitely looks like there is some traction and things are moving quickly. Hoping for the best.
Good Luck everyone!
Well its nice to see progress but in your case you yourself delayed your process by not sending duplicate ECA beforehand. This time you would have got additional doc. request. Hope you get the same as you have send the ECA now. Lucky this time, you got late AOR but the progress is well on time. good luck

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
I REQUEST ALL OF YOU NOT TO QUOTE THE LIST

LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER APPLICANTS: 128
AOR RECD: 112
APPLICATION RETURNED/REJECTED: 05
NOMINATION: 07
CURRENT DATE OF ADDITIONAL DOC REQ. (IN PROCESS): 7TH DEC 2016

Code:
[b]
USERNAME                      RECD              AOR               CAT          NOTES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=green]Antoman                       01st Dec          08th Apr          FSW              [/color]                  Recd Phone call
[color=green]jondam                        01st Dec          08th Apr          FSW          [/color]                      Add. Doc Req 26/9
[color=green]AmBina                        01st Dec          08th Apr          FSW             [/color]                   Add. Doc Req 20/9
[color=green]Frankiefun                    02nd Dec          15th Apr          FSW          [/color]                    
[color=green]s2l                           02nd Dec          04th Apr          FSW          [/color]                      Recd Phone call
[color=green]Vivekskumar8544               03rd Dec          11th Apr          FSW          [/color]                      Add. Doc Req 24/9
[color=green]tgman                         03rd Dec          13th Apr          FSW          [/color]                      Add. Doc Req 23/9
[color=green]jaamit                        03rd Dec          12th Apr          FSW            [/color]                    Add. Doc Req 26/9
[color=green]Donakinzo                     04th Dec          20th Apr          FSW             [/color]
[color=green]Uzzy                          04th Dec          16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Dentcan                       04th Dec          16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Megrav                        04th Dec          18th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green][b]tari7499                      04th Dec          14th Apr          FSW[/b][/color]                                Add. Doc Req 23/9
Ashu0729                      07th Dec          Pending
[color=green]adichaurasiya                 07th Dec          20th Apr                       [/color]
[color=blue][b]kora                          07th Dec          22nd Apr          CEC          Nominated 30th Apr[/b][/color]
[color=green]mrinal3757                    07th Dec          19th Apr  [/color]                                           ECA req. 26/9
[color=blue][b][b]Leo_NB                        07th Dec          05th May          CEC          Nominated 10th Jul[/b][/color]
[color=green]lovelyece                     08th Dec          06th may          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]38018                         08th Dec          22nd Feb          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue]Skanawat                      08th Dec          29th Jan          FSW          Nominated 09th Aug  [/color]  
[color=green]Sedlris                       08th Dec          04th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]girish979                     08th Dec          27th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]7asweh                        08th Dec          06th May                       [/color]
[color=green]spikegin                      09th Dec          17th May                       [/color]
[color=green]Arsalan khan                  10th Dec          19th May                       [/color]
[color=green]jwahba                        10th Dec          17th may                       [/color]     
[color=green]Bk7                           10th Dec          17th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=red][b]hareshsandeep                 11th Dec                            CEC          Returned. Resent 23rd May[/b][/color]
[color=green]DreamSRk                      11th Dec          20th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]AK1285                        11th Dec          18th May                       [/color]
[color=red]alpi007                       11th Dec                                         Returned 6th May[/color]
[color=green]Melissach                     14th Dec          25th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Abhowmik                      14th Dec          02nd Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Paula-Vilaca                  14th Dec          27th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]souriju                       14th Dec          10th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]JMD999                        14th Dec          09th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]SR1978                        14th Dec          19th May                       [/color]
[color=green]sam_101                       14th Dec          26th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]trilokcic                     14th Dec          01st Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ChapImmigrate                 15th Dec          01st Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]AhmedAbdelazizr               15th Dec          02nd Jun          FSW[/color]
ashwanee                      15th Dec          Pending       
[color=red][b]hemche                        15th Dec                            FSW          Returned 3rd May[/b][/color]
[color=green]sisia                         15th Dec          02nd Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]kovthe                        15th Dec          03rd Jun                       [/color]                      Recd Phone call
[color=green]Phoenix007                    15th Dec          02nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hanimorrar                    15th Dec          01st Jun                       [/color]                      
adeep9                        15th Dec          Pending           CEC          
[color=green]akashdesai                    15th Dec          02nd Jun          CEC         [/color] 
[color=green]H O N E S T                   16th Dec          07th Jun          FSW     [/color]
[color=green]Lpbe                          16th Dec          07th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]hachuflay                     16th Dec          07th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]avalancher                    16th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]tolexy                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Mr Optimist                   17th Dec          09th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hayman                        17th Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]A. Syed1                      17th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]kulyoma                       17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]emilywym                      17th Dec                            CEC          Nominated 13th May[/color]
[color=green]JMRG                          17th Dec          08th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Dan504                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]charldr                       18th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]jaimin227                     18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue][b]Dominika                      18th Dec          07th Jun          CEC          Nominated 03rd Aug
[/b][/color][color=green]kimkim2015                    18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]alepops                       18th Dec          10TH Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]leksmipriya                   18th Dec          13th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue][b]cansingh86                    21st Dec          09th May          CEC          Nominated 20th May[/b][/color]
[color=green]sameermicheal                 21st Dec          13th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]ohmygoditsdhaval              21st Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]subin_India                   21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]t3kids                        21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]myangelbei                    21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]s.abuhass                     21st Dec          22nd Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Managerchap                   21st Dec          17th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]rahulP                        21st Dec          17th Jun          CEC          [/color]                      Add. Doc Req 26/9
[color=green]mawcanada                     21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]spearmint                     21st Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Maindola                      22th Dec          21st Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]baboobbum                     22nd Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hiheha                        22nd Dec          21st Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Bestofluck                    22nd Dec          23rd Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]ramsubbiah1984                22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]MDM23                         22nd Dec          16th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Mayur553                      22nd Dec          15th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Dhasha1                       22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Mayu2605                      23rd Dec          21st Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ammi1271                      23rd Dec          06th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]patnikrishna                  23rd Dec          28th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue][b]npr647                        23rd Dec          11th May          CEC          Nominated 20th May[/b][/color]
[color=green]Alexander_hitch               23rd Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
luvanuj                       24th Dec          Pending                                   
[color=green]Halima_9ja                    24th Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]HopeFTBest26                  24th Dec          23th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]AmirHNK                       24th Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=red]sinab                         24th Dec                                         Returned 17th Jun[/color]
[color=green]roshantrv83                   28th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Thundercookie                 28th Dec          11th may          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]maged_mmh                     29th Dec          24th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]praneet87                     29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Sunny_CV                      29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]mangat2016                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]ziad87                        29th Dec          24th Jun          FSW  [/color]        
[color=green]Iman.G                        29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Ahmad Shqair                  29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Neel0526                      29th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]willitwork                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Kerryberry17                  29th Dec          17th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ronix                         29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green][b]Akhil5293                     29th Dec                            CEC  [/b][/color]        
[color=green]gagan_dhillon                 30th Dec          25th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]DigitalDestiny                30th Dec          29th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Joantasik                     30th Dec          24th Jun          CEC [/color]                              
[color=green]sumitisace                    30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]gui0506                       30th Dec          9th May           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]michelle567                   30th Dec          27th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]IAMFINE                       30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]KJHOT                         30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=red]chintandarji                  30th Dec                            CEC          Rejected for funds[/color]
[color=green]kanika786                     30th Dec          11th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ABC_27                        30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]SantoshCEC                    30th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]jaimaicangirl88               31st Dec          28th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]bananamilk                    31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]guri87                        31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]china_cse                     31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[/b]

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
OBSERVATION

01. Files of December applicants are being processed in Assessment phase by three officers
02. Additional doc. req are sent now instead of phone calls to each applicant
03. Officers will pick up CEC applicants first from the allotted files ( almost 40% of the group is CEC)
04. At today's pace, which will increase day by day. we can assume it will take 21 days three weeks to send all additional docs and files to reach Decision phase

Please update the latest status which helps others to check emails regarding additional doc. req.

Expected Additional Doc req. Today and tomorrow

Frankiefun, Donakinzo, Uzzy, Dentcan and Megrav

ashomony

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney.Novascotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF march 30,2016. already paid
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Med's Request
April 29, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
sep 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
guys
i want to cancel my representative. so what can I do? in that case is it gonna slow again my application? if i cancel my representative, shall CIC will send them any email to let my representative know that he is no longer concern about my case? how long it will take to cancel the representative in the system? please help