Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
02/06/2016
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.
If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience.

Please note that if the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;

2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and

3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

All statements and authorizations that you agreed to in your original application continue to apply to any new information you provide to support your application.

If you provide false or incomplete information, your application will be denied.

Sincerely

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ AhmedAbdelazizr. good, now wait for further process i.e a phone call or additional doc request.

Lpbe

May 11, 2016
Did you at any point in time send them email to request the status of your application ? Thanks

I never contacted OINP for any question and even tried to rush them.
We all know is taking a long time so we just need to live our lives and hope for the best.

Lpbe

May 11, 2016
Lpbe said:
Hi there!

Just writing to let you all know that today I received an e-mail from OINP saying as following:

"Notification - Nominee Application at Assessment Phase

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now with an OINP processing officer for assessment. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase."

This way I wanna trust that officers are moving on with our processes and spread the hope around here.

Some info about my profile:

RECD AOR CAT
16th Dec 7th Jun CEC
More updates about my process. At the same day I got the e-mail above, they sent me another one asking some documents.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Canadian Experience Class.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

-Your work permit expires Sep 30, 2016. If you have already submitted an application to CIC for a work permit extension or change of status application, please provide evidence, or a statement that you have not applied yet.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Lpbe said:
More updates about my process. At the same day I got the e-mail above, they sent me another one asking some documents.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Canadian Experience Class.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

-Your work permit expires Sep 30, 2016. If you have already submitted an application to CIC for a work permit extension or change of status application, please provide evidence, or a statement that you have not applied yet.
Good your file will move to Decision phase and soon you will get nomination. All the best

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lpbe said:
Hi there!

Just writing to let you all know that today I received an e-mail from OINP saying as following:

"Notification - Nominee Application at Assessment Phase

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now with an OINP processing officer for assessment. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when your application moves to the decision phase."

This way I wanna trust that officers are moving on with our processes and spread the hope around here.

Some info about my profile:

RECD AOR CAT
16th Dec 7th Jun CEC
Same RECD and AOR dates, however, I received this email 45 days ago. No questions or extra documents requested. Still waiting.

willitwork

Nov 30, 2015
Hi All,
I resigned from my job 4 weeks back, i promptly updated my EE profile. I received my AOR on June 23rd ans awaiting nomination, should i send an email to OINP regarding employment separation?
Thank

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
UPDATES REQUIRED

Well OINP is nominating CEC guys with some pace, but though December has half of the applicants as CEC there is no update from any one here in the group.
Many January February and March applicants got nomination in last few days.

ALL December applicants CEC who recd nomination please come and update it.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
willitwork said:
Hi All,
I resigned from my job 4 weeks back, i promptly updated my EE profile. I received my AOR on June 23rd ans awaiting nomination, should i send an email to OINP regarding employment separation?
Thank
you have already updated in EE profile. SO now wait for any additional doc request.

GauravYadav

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Any info on any FSW Outland Applicant receiving the Movement to Assessment Phase or Movement to Decision Phase notification? or is it only CEC so far?

Its quite apparent that OINP is prioritizing all CEC applicants and I am sorry but i am no longer able to hide my discontent with that. Again sorry, and waiting for some good news. Please do post if some FSW Outland has received anything positive which makes me look back at this forum with some hope!

GauravYadav

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Hate to say this again ... but straightforward methods such as staying in queue are not helping and making us desperate. Anyone has done something out of the box are followed a less trodden path to make it relatively faster. Please advise.

Open to listening on "jugaad" ways as well ... trolls may comment what they have to ... won't make much difference as the wait is even more excruciating!

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
There's no out-of-the-box way of waiting in a queue...

GauravYadav said:
Hate to say this again ... but straightforward methods such as staying in queue are not helping and making us desperate. Anyone has done something out of the box are followed a less trodden path to make it relatively faster. Please advise.

Open to listening on "jugaad" ways as well ... trolls may comment what they have to ... won't make much difference as the wait is even more excruciating!

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
Hi all,

I just came across this thread after wondering what's going on with those of us who sent in our OINP application in Dec 2015.

Here is my timeline:

CRS 469
EE App Submitted: OCT/18/2015
OINP App Submitted: DEC/02/2015
OINP AOR and updated AOR: APR/04/2016
OINP Nomination: Waiting
ITA: Waiting

I got a call in the middle of August from an Officer asking for my renewed Work Permit. I haven't received any further updates since then. Most of the responses to my query are the generic ones of your application hasn't been finalized yet.

I had applied to the Human Capital Priorities under CEC - is anyone else in the same boat as me? :)

Cheers.

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone post the link or the procedure for Indian PCC for applicants based out of the US??
Is it a better option to get it done from India ??

App. : 9th December
AoR : 17th June.
FSW

Cheers!!