+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Oksana.R said:
Hello everyone!

Please help me if you can.
Here is the story. I applied to OINP Human Resources Priorities Stream after I received a letter of interest. They got my application on 8. December, but it was sent back because the payment was not made correctly. However I was granted a month to resubmit my application, which I did and they received it again on 25. May. Yesterday on 25. August finally I received an acknowledgment letter. In the letter is stated:

“Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario’s Notification of Interest was issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to our office within 30 calendar days of this letter”

My Express Entry profile expires on 26. October, it is 2 more months from today. What should I do? Should I wait and create a new profile on the 26. October (as some of you here has done) or should I do it now? I’m confused because in the acknowledgement letter is stated that I should e-mail them within 30 calendar days of this letter.

I would be really grateful for any advice or any similar experience you can share with me.

So, we may get the similar standard reply too.... Well, they have given 30 days time too. Probably after DEC-JAN vacation, Our file is pushed to 2017. Now, the whole process will take minimum 2 years for FSW outland applicants. Too much.....

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
roshantrv83 said:
So, we may get the similar standard reply too.... Well, they have given 30 days time too. Probably after DEC-JAN vacation, Our file is pushed to 2017. Now, the whole process will take minimum 2 years for FSW outland applicants. Too much.....
That will be too nasty to say this. Dont underestimate them so much. Most of us will be given nomination before the end of this year. :D :D

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
A.Syed1 said:
My friend, who told you CEC inland are done. I myself am a CEC inland applicant and in the same boat as you. I have a few friends who are not on this forum who all applied alongside me in December 2015, received AOR in June 2016 and have not heard anything since then.
just to let you know dat me and dhasha1 are riding the same boat. Cec inlands , aor in june and nothing since then.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MDM23 said:
just to let you know dat me and dhasha1 are riding the same boat. Cec inlands , aor in june and nothing since then.
Somany CEC still in que. FSW must go on a vacation now. :p

HopeForTheBest26

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
29-11-2016
Passport Req..
10-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2017
MDM23 said:
Same here.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
bestofluck said:
That will be too nasty to say this. Dont underestimate them so much. Most of us will be given nomination before the end of this year. :D :D
HOW ? Roughly 78 working days ahead (including all Saturdays), Unlike AOR, They will check all documents, contact our employer, check POF, will give 30 days for additional documents, 30 days for creating new EE profile (If required).
Technically " I dont think so"....

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
roshantrv83 said:
HOW ? Roughly 78 working days ahead (including all Saturdays), Unlike AOR, They will check all documents, contact our employer, check POF, will give 30 days for additional documents, 30 days for creating new EE profile (If required).
Technically " I dont think so"....
That is exactly what I was saying

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
i think irrespective of CEC or FSW, they are not revealing the real reason behind the delay. We can only speculate. But then September is just around the corner, so lets b positive and wait what it has to offer us. I seriously hope we start seeing nomination pretty soon. today is quite though, I really wonder do they really work today. ;D

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
roshantrv83 said:
Does your express entry profile expire soon too?

malican

May 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
Create a new profile on the day it expires. update to OINP about the same. you are not alone mostly everyone might have to create it again.
Dont worry about the 30 days part, it is a standard format sent to all.
Hey can I do a new profile two weeks before expiration?

malican

May 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
Create a new profile on the day it expires. update to OINP about the same. you are not alone mostly everyone might have to create it again.
Dont worry about the 30 days part, it is a standard format sent to all.
Hey can I do a new profile two weeks before expiration?

JPLuici

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 02, 2014
AOR Received.
January 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront, October 07,2015
Hi All!

Did anybody receive wrong package from ONIP in past few months?

It must be under the name of Amandeep

Please help guys it is really-really urgent!!

Thanks in advance!

Aug 26, 2016
I don't want to kill anyone's joy but i think this whole OINP is just a hoax and money grabber. They know specifically the score will be reduced come September or October to 350 - 400. And many of you would be able to apply directly after getting ITA. In that case no one will wait for OINP and your $1500 is non-refundable. So i believe this is their main target and why they are not issuing any nomination if not i don't see why 90days processing period will become 10 months and still counting.

Also what is the purpose of OINP if they won't give you nomination on time until our work permit and visa expires and then there is no provision to help applicant get temporary stay while they complete the process. You are told you are responsible to keep your status here in canada, but how ? apply for student visa, or extend your work permit which will be rejected because of LMIA or visit visa no work and having bills to pay?

OINP IS A TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!.........Lets just hope the cut off comes down in September as they promised.

cbc.ca/news/politics/john-mccallum-substantially-increase-immigration-labour-shortages-1.3718831

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
987654321 said:
I don't want to kill anyone's joy but i think this whole OINP is just a hoax and money grabber. They know specifically the score will be reduced come September or October to 350 - 400. And many of you would be able to apply directly after getting ITA. In that case no one will wait for OINP and your $1500 is non-refundable. So i believe this is their main target and why they are not issuing any nomination if not i don't see why 90days processing period will become 10 months and still counting.

OINP IS A TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!.........Lets just hope the cut off comes down in September as they promised.

cbc.ca/news/politics/john-mccallum-substantially-increase-immigration-labour-shortages-1.3718831
Conversely, recent rumors have hinted that the requirement for CRS score would go even higher, over 600 points in the coming months. They also hinted that the draw size would be constantly at under 800 applicants per draw.

There is no way it would fall anywhere near 400, let alone 350.

If they would only be sending ITA to applicants with CRS 600+ , you should be thankful for the nomination from OINP.