+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM...yes the page full of humour....keeps us motivating and gives the reason to come to the forum. :D

Dominika

Jul 29, 2014
ziad87 said:
I'm still waiting for a response regarding my AOR. I just sent an email to my consultant asking them to contact OINP again.

By the way, when they ask for additional supporting documents post AOR, how do they contact the applicant? Via email?
in my case the officer called me first, said he will send me an email through express entry general email account, but with bunch of letters/numbers in the subject line (i guess that's how they sort out the emails). You have to reply to that email and send any requested docs

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Hi All,

I have one question on the process.
We submit all the required details for PNP.. Now once you get nomination you get ITA.

Now do you need to submit all the documents again? or PNP office would provide with all the documents to CIC and just submit PCC/RCMP clearance and medicals?

bestofluck said:
9 Applicants still missing with the updates of AOR

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amriash said:
Hi All,

We submit all the required details for PNP.. Now once you get nomination you get ITA.

Now do you need to submit all the documents again? or PNP office would provide with all the documents to CIC and just submit PCC/RCMP clearance and medicals?
Thats a whole another process... You have to submit all the documents agai. Thankfully it is all online.

ziad87

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 9, 2016
@Dominika, thanks. So I guess there's still some hope even if they get your email address wrong during the AOR process.

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys - I sent OINP a query a couple of hours back asking them when tentatively November applicants will receive nomination. I got the following reply just now -

What came as a bombshell is the statement highlighted in RED above. Seriously? Indefinite delay is what I infer from that statement. Its like they are saying "We will issue the nomination whenever we want to. You shut up and sit tight". This is simply unacceptable!

At least they take time to reply to my e-mails -I appreciate that.
This clearly states that they are waiting for IRCC to give green signal to release the nominations... And I feel that there would be some bulk nominations happening in next couple of months.... It's the silence situation before the storm happening...

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
@writetodance

I don't think the OINP is waiting for any green signals because, some of the applicants are able to manage to get Nominations.

last week, i have come to know that, Feb 19 applicant got nomination

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
@Dominika

you should receive the nomination very soon! I think your nomination will be a trigger for all December applicants

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Anybody know if your status expires and can you still able to get nomination or apply for PR ??
Once you get nominated, do we need to notify OINP for status expiry ??

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santoshCEC said:
@writetodance

I don't think the OINP is waiting for any green signals because, some of the applicants are able to manage to get Nominations.

last week, i have come to know that, Feb 19 applicant got nomination
@Santoshcec

You are right but they are mainly CEC applicants... But say hardly few FSW got nominated from Nov or dec... That's cant be a backlog issue... Again those who got AOR in March still not getting nominated(FSW) is not for sure a backlog stuffs... A decision not been made.. Why..? So there is high chances of IRCC directing to hold on....

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Any suggestions on how to celebrate being a victim of 7 complete months procrastination?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
amriash said:
Hi All,

Post ITA, you will need to submit all the documents again (scan and upload), in fact some documents will have to be latest (POF, bank statements, reference letter from current employer) in addition to Police Clearance and Medicals.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ziad87 said:
I'm still waiting for a response regarding my AOR. I just sent an email to my consultant asking them to contact OINP again.

By the way, when they ask for additional supporting documents post AOR, how do they contact the applicant? Via email?
I suggest you to send a Fax by yourself instead of insisting on the consultant. Many app. have got their AOR copy after sending Fax. consultants will not use Fax because it involves money. They will not spend on it. So better do it yourself. its urgent. They need your email ID to be confirmed or else they will send the additional doc req. on the same ID again.

OINP FAX :(416)327-0860

write a short message.
your details
just say you have not received AOR and would like to have a copy of it. I confirm my email ID as...... thanks