+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Kerryberry17

Dec 4, 2015
Hey Guys,

Can you add me to the list as well? I'm a bit at a loss. I have been waiting for my AOR patiently , I checked with my bank and learnt that the money order was cashed on May 19 and I still have not received my AOR. I called ONIP today and was lucky to have someone answer the phone. I submitted my application on December 29, 2015 (hand delivered) and have been checking my email everyday for an AOR. I was told today that the AOR was sent to me on May 11, 2016. However I never received this information. I had the agent on the phone confirm all of my information which I submitted and it was correct. I further asked for information regarding my case number and was told that they cannot disclose this information over the phone and that I had to send an email. I have been emailing constantly every month with no response. Can someone confirm that i have the correct email addresses: ontarionominee@ontario.ca & expressentry@ontario.ca

Has anyone else been in this situation as well?

CEC-In Land
ONIP Application Hand delivered: December 29, 2016
Application Received:December 29, 2016
AOR: .....

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Kerryberry17 said:
Hey Guys,

Can you add me to the list as well? I'm a bit at a loss. I have been waiting for my AOR patiently , I checked with my bank and learnt that the money order was cashed on May 19 and I still have not received my AOR. I called ONIP today and was lucky to have someone answer the phone. I submitted my application on December 29, 2015 (hand delivered) and have been checking my email everyday for an AOR. I was told today that the AOR was sent to me on May 11, 2016. However I never received this information. I had the agent on the phone confirm all of my information which I submitted and it was correct. I further asked for information regarding my case number and was told that they cannot disclose this information over the phone and that I had to send an email. I have been emailing constantly every month with no response. Can someone confirm that i have the correct email addresses: ontarionominee@ontario.ca & expressentry@ontario.ca

CEC-In Land
Our very own frankiefun was in a similar situation like you. You can probably take some hints from him on how to get the AOR email again. I think you need to politely explain the entire situation in the email and send it to OINP. Hopefully they would revert back by sending the AOR emails.

Paltan

Mar 4, 2016
Kerryberry17 said:
Hey Guys,

CEC-In Land
Hey, we are in the same boat. We are facing same situation. My husband is a primary applicant. Our application reached Ontario office on 26th of Nov, 15. Our DD was en-cashed in March and till now we haven't received AOR email after repeated followup through email. No response at all from them. Fortunately since we were following up on phone as well so one day we got to know our file number through one operator. He asked us to drop them an email for status update with our file number and details. My husband sent them an email on the same day but still no response. :( Keep calling them and ask them to give at least your file number so you can follow up.

Good luck. Hope you hear something positive soon.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is kind of shocking that they make that kind of mistake so many times. How can they have so much trouble copying the right email address.

Leo_NB

Jul 6, 2016
Hello Friends
I received notification to apply from OINP on 13 th November
File received on 7th December
AOR : May 5th
I got call last week from one officer and he asked me for some documents which I submitted, and this Monday they email me that my file is referred to senior processing officer. Any one aware about this situations ???? how long time senior officer take to review an application ??? any idea guys...

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Kerryberry17 said:
Hey Guys,

CEC-In Land
Hi there I am in the same situation, my file was received on Dec 29 and no update till now, I sent them emails few time, but they haven't revert back!!

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Leo_NB said:
Hello Friends
I got call last week from one officer and he asked me for some documents which I submitted, and this Monday they email me that my file is referred to senior processing officer. Any one aware about this situations ???? how long time senior officer take to review an application ??? any idea guys...
Shouldn't be that long now :)

Reactions: Adanac11

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Leo_NB said:
I am worried bcz my work permit expiring end of this week.
You can sense from what additional documents he asked for; i.e. Routine ones like civil docs or status related?

If you fulfilled what they asked for, no reason to worry

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leo_NB said:
Hello Friends
Hi, are you fsw or cec applicant? Thanks.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Leo_NB said:
I am worried bcz my work permit expiring end of this week.
Most probably you will get your nomination before your work permit expire. They have given priority to those with expiring WP and so you can be hopeful. But the process of OINP is such you cannot predict anything. But all those given AOR along with you on those dates have been nominated.

But, it is your responsibility to have a legal status till you get nominated. Try to play safe.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
@lauraDz is the lastest applicant to have been nominated (refer quoted message below).

She is from Master's stream and her timeline is as follows :-

Applied for OINP: November 6, 2015
Received AOR and OINP file# : April 4, 2016
Documents request: June 24, 2016
PNP Certificate: July 5, 2016
yes , but there were no nominations since long even for Masters stream, so lets be hopeful. They might give priority to Masters stream but than they will start with 'Humans" :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Kerryberry17 said:
Hey Guys,

CEC-In Land
Updated in the list. welcome to the group.

Please check your spam folder and other email IDs. ( may be you have given other emailID )

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
STATUS OF DECEMBER GROUP AS OF 7th JULY 2016

TOTAL APPLICANTS : 123

AOR RECEIVED : 102

AOR REMAINS : 12

NOMINATION RECD : 04

APPLICATION RETURNED : 05

83 % AOR RECD TILL NOW.