NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-06-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
They didn't send you fee receipt with AOR ?. Normally, the AOR mail has two PDFs. one of which is the fee receipt.
Yes they sent me two attachment. The second attachment was receipt of the 1500$, but today they sent me this email... That's why I don't understand how they are actually processing... They gave me the receipt but didn't encash my DD... :/

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Phoenix007 said:
Yes they sent me two attachment. The second attachment was receipt of the 1500$, but today they sent me this email... That's why I don't understand how they are actually processing... They gave me the receipt but didn't encash my DD... :/
better to call them, a receipt means they collected the money; it's very confusing

Phoenix007

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-06-2016
Congrats Frankiefun... Your AOR was the most awaited AOR... Not just for you but for everyone. So happy for you that you finally got updated by OINP and received your AOR. :)

Phoenix007

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-06-2016
maged_mmh said:
better to call them, a receipt means they collected the money; it's very confusing
Yes thanks... I'll call them. Because after 11 days of receiving my AOR... I get this email... :/

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
frankiefun said:
so officially, i just received another reply from OINP re-attaching my original AOR.

Date of AOR - 15th April

@bestofluck please update! ;D
Congrats frankiefun, best of luck for speedy nomination.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorutome said:
Hey DigitalDestiny, I am an CEC Inland. Just got OINP AOR last week. I saw someone who was in the situation as me just got OINP nominated a few days after AOR. While there are still ppl saying it will take more than 1 month to get nominated after AOR. My PGWP will expire very soon, really not sure how long it will take to receive the nomination from OINP...

btw I just called OINP and they told me it will take likely near 2 months to receive nomination :(
If your PGWP is expiring then OINP would have certainly fast tracked your application. If you call them again , they will give you a different answer so don't believe in what they tell you over phone. Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully you will receive your nomination very soon.

Don't worry, everything would be ok.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
frankiefun Monday !!! congrats . hope you get nominated first as it is already 2 months passed AOR ! Great. updated page 146

avalancher congrats and updated.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
SEEMS LIKE OINP STAFF HAS WORKED OVERTIME ON WEEKENDS !! GOOD NEWS THEY GAVE AOR ON MONDAYS. HOPE ALL DECEMBER APPLICANTS GET AOR BEFORE THE END OF JUNE. :D

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phoenix007 said:
This is a worrying development. It means OINP can issue fee receipt and then ask for replacement draft later on also.

So Dec. applicants cannot live in peace even after receiving the fee receipt... :(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
This is a worrying development. It means OINP can issue fee receipt and then ask for replacement draft later on also.

So Dec. applicants cannot live in peace even after receiving the fee receipt... :(
Lets guess it like this. They deposited the DD and sent the AOR. Now they got DD returned due to expiry date and so they ask for another DD. I think now onward they do not wait for DD to get cleared and give AOR. IF DD gets returned they will send you mail.

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
bestofluck said:
Lets guess it like this. They deposited the DD and sent the AOR. Now they got DD returned due to expiry date and so they ask for another DD. I think now onward they do not wait for DD to get cleared and give AOR. IF DD gets returned they will send you mail.
Thats exactly whats OINP is doing, my DD is still outstanding.. bank said it may take 5-7 business days to clear.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Sarah dhanoa said:
Thats exactly whats OINP is doing, my DD is still outstanding.. bank said it may take 5-7 business days to clear.
hope it gets cleared or else you will get the same mail to resend DD :p

In fact now they will send AOR to applications recd after 21st Dec. So most of us will have to resend DD. My DD expires today.

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
bestofluck said:

In fact now they will send AOR to applications recd after 21st Dec. So most of us will have to resend DD. My DD expires today.
It Better clear , it was issued on 28th Jan :)

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

I remember you saying your DD was cashed as per update from the Bank in April

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sbrs2010 said:
I remember you saying your DD was cashed as per update from the Bank in April
yes they told me it was cashed on 14th march. But looking to OINP's process I dont think they do that so early. may be the Bank person wanted to get rid of my asking about DD.