17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
akmoolah said:
its not AOR i think its pre AOR. but the file being complete and accepted is good news. I prepared the application without any professional help. didnt even know forum existed. many seniors told me due to my mistakes app will get returned but i feel content now. if you know i mean
Thats a brilliant news....I'm just happy that they have started picking up Jan applicants.

You should give this news in Jan thread too.

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
its not AOR i think its pre AOR. but the file being complete and accepted is good news. I prepared the application without any professional help. didnt even know forum existed. many seniors told me due to my mistakes app will get returned but i feel content now. if you know i mean
what's the mistake you're talking about?

I don't remember whether I filled N/A in the Visits to Canada section and Dependents' Authorization (I have no dependents). I'm worried about that.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narayanf1 said:
what's the mistake you're talking about?

I don't remember whether I filled N/A in the Visits to Canada section and Dependents' Authorization (I have no dependents). I'm worried about that.
Didnt fill out N/a anywhere on the form, but u can see the email i recieved from them. now if they reject i will sue them royally :p

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No reply to mails. Generic reply to my phone calls "Your application is still in review".

Initially got a mail that my application got returned on May 3rd 2016. But till today(40 days) i have not yet received my returned application package.

Could someone on this forum let me know guys, how to deal with this kind of situation? :mad:

Any motivational quote to calm myself? :-X

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another 18th December FSW applicant from OINP whatsapp group received AOR couple of hours ago. What a Monday

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
hemche said:
No reply to mails. Generic reply to my phone calls "Your application is still in review".

Initially got a mail that my application got returned on May 3rd 2016. But till today(40 days) i have not yet received my returned application package.

Could someone on this forum let me know guys, how to deal with this kind of situation? :mad:

Any motivational quote to calm myself? :-X
you got email or letter in mail about your application return
Are you CEC or FSW plz confirm

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gagan89 said:
Send them an email ASAP
From 3rd may I am following up with them, till date I am getting no replies.
Sent mail to both ontarionominee and expressentry at ontariodotca

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
hemche said:
From 3rd may I am following up with them, till date I am getting no replies.
Sent mail to both ontarionominee and expressentry at ontariodotca
Well hemche, lets hope it was a mistake by OINP sending you the mail so early telling you about returning your package. You have not recd the package means you have fair chance receiving your AOR soon. All the best

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Curious Case of OINP

My app submission date is 10th Dec, I had not called/emailed OINP despite the frustrating wait as I felt it would hinder their "work". Finally on June 6, after 14 Dec applicants started getting AORs, I called them up. A guy picked up (voice sounded like a young guy) and after much looking up he found my package, and gave me a shocker saying that my AOR was sent out on May 17. When I said I had not received it, he asked me to check my spam folders (which I do, everyday). I was just excited and concluded the call. Later I realized that if my DD was expired or if further info is needed they would be communicating with the wrong email.

I spoke to another forum member who said his AOR was initially sent to a wrong email (mis-spelled) and he got to know over phone/email and got it corrected.

So I called today and the famous "sleepy/droopy" voiced guy picks up and gives me a hard time for calling. Finally he says my app is in the queue and I should wait for AOR over the email. When I say last week an officer said AOR was already given out he says there is no way for them (phone reps) to know if AORs are given or not. I ask if there could be a case that AOR was sent to the wrong email, he says AORs are always sent to the right email from the package.

This is getting ridiculous. Completely clueless as to what happened to my package and the 1500 bucks.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
BK7, we can understand your frustration. They have been replying like this to everyone. In fact you can see hemche was told his app is returned and he has not recd the return package so far! Dont trust any reply on phones or mails.. Instead stay cool and wait for your AOR. Hope everyone from December group will be getting AOR within few days.

And its not a curious case its becoming furious now. :p

nitishdesh

Oct 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I just called oopnp(its my first time), he said my app is in progress and assigned a sr. Officer (i haven't got AOR yet). Is it the same old statement or must be some kind of an update? and this point when can i expect an AOR? I am a CEC Inland applicant and below is my time line.