File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
I hope, they will finish sending AORs for All December Applicants by this week.

Finger Crossed...

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got this email for an earlier email

Dear akmoolah ,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing. You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number soon.

Do not take any action for the moment regarding the payment. The OINP will ask that a new payment be submitted within 30 days of notifying you if the payment expires. Your application will maintain its place in the queue. Processing will resume once the OINP receives your new payment.

Regards

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
akmoolah said:

Dear akmoolah ,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing. You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number soon.

Do not take any action for the moment regarding the payment. The OINP will ask that a new payment be submitted within 30 days of notifying you if the payment expires. Your application will maintain its place in the queue. Processing will resume once the OINP receives your new payment.

Regards

Congratulations! This looks like AOR!

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hello Everyone. congrats to all who received Aor's.

One Important question: when OINP send application back due to incomplete application, do they send email or any kind of notification? does anybody have any information regarding this

Please answer my query

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Gagan89 said:
Hello Everyone. congrats to all who received Aor's.

One Important question: when OINP send application back due to incomplete application, do they send email or any kind of notification? does anybody have any information regarding this

Please answer my query

Yes, they do send an email stating that your application and payment will be mailed back to you through purolator and that you will have 30 days to resubmit.

lekshmipiriya

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
I just received my AOR a few minutes ago!

I am CEC Inland applicant.

I dropped my application on Dec 18 & received on the same day.

Good luck to the rest!

Hope to see nominations speeding up as well!

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:

Dear akmoolah ,

Regards

Wow, they started with Jan applicants!!??

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
lekshmipiriya said:
I just received my AOR a few minutes ago!

I am CEC Inland applicant.

I dropped my application on Dec 18 & received on the same day.

Good luck to the rest!

Hope to see nominations speeding up as well!
WOW. AOR on a monday. Looks promising now...Keeping fingers crossed for the rest... I hope they maintain this speed.

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Any news on January candidates??

Phoenix007

Apr 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-06-2016
Hey guys.
Congrats to all those who received their AORs... Praying for speedy nominations.
Good luck to all those who are expecting AORs soon... Hopefully there will be good news soon.

I received my AOR on the 2nd of June. My DD was expiring on the 6th of June.
In my AOR it said my application was complete. But I just received an email from OINP today that my DD has expired and that I need to send a new one as soon as possible for my processing to begin.

This brings to light the fact that OINP is processing very slowly. Even if one receives an AOR it does not mean they have encashed the DD.

To all those who submitted applications after 15th December be ready for a re-submission of DD email.

Good luck to everyone.

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:

Dear akmoolah ,

Regards

I feel a bit uncomfortable that they spelled the first letter of your name in lower case. That's not professional. You sure you received it from genuine OINP email?

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narayanf1 said:
I feel a bit uncomfortable that they spelled the first letter of your name in lower case. That's not professional. You sure you received it from genuine OINP email?
i changed the name to my forum name, they mentioned my real name :p

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
akmoolah said:

Dear akmoolah ,

Regards

It is quite surprising that a january FSW applicant got such enail before December applicants but this is a very good news.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
It is quite surprising that a january FSW applicant got such enail before December applicants but this is a very good news.
its not AOR i think its pre AOR. but the file being complete and accepted is good news. I prepared the application without any professional help. didnt even know forum existed. many seniors told me due to my mistakes app will get returned but i feel content now. if you know i mean