+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Yesterday my Canadian work experience went from 1 year to 2 years and my points immediately jumped from 444 to 469. I'm hoping that I get the ITA now since in previous months the lowest draw has gone to around 450-460.

If that happens I be able to show a huge middle finger to OINP who have been giving me a mental torture for the last 6 months and I was getting really anxious since the time for my work permit was running out.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
ThunderCookie said:
Automatic reply might take some time as they have huge backlog of emails :p :D :D
yeah... maybe they need to recruit more mail bots

nitishdesh

Oct 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am sorry to post this here. I am a Jan 11th applicant dropped my app at oopnp office(morning). later when i reach to work, i have seen the news about the ECA that from now on along with the app we need to send ECA report to CIC. Do i still need to send the ECA request to CIC or just need to wait until CIC ask for it? Please advice.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nitishdesh said:
Hi all,

I am sorry to post this here. I am a Jan 11th applicant dropped my app at oopnp office(morning). later when i reach to work, i have seen the news about the ECA that from now on along with the app we need to send ECA report to CIC. Do i still need to send the ECA request to CIC or just need to wait until CIC ask for it? Please advice.
You can place order for duplicate copy of your ECA report to be made available to OINP after you receive AOR.

nitishdesh

Oct 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
You can place order for duplicate copy of your ECA report to be made available to OINP after you receive AOR.
Cool will do that.

Thanks,
Nitish

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
This morning I have received a mail from OINP stating "Receipt of Nominee Application".

There is no statement stating any definite timeline rather they mentioned -

OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase.

What does this mean?

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
abhowmik said:
This morning I have received a mail from OINP stating "Receipt of Nominee Application".

There is no statement stating any definite timeline rather they mentioned -

OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase.

What does this mean?
the mail should have 2 pdfs( as per the opinion voiced by the applicants who have received AOR). 1 should be the AOR and other should be the receipt of the encashed Bank draft or DD.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
congrats.

That is your AOR. you must have also got the receipt of the payment you made along with the mail.

Now your application is taken for processing and if they require any additional documents they will mail you. till than relax and wait for nomination.

I have updated the details. page 126

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@CJS, Best of Luck, and all members

I sent the reminder, as I did not get any response in 22 days.

It's indeed very pathetic if you browse through Oct - Feb threads. Majority of the applicants are suffering with no clarification from OINP. :'( :'( :'(

OINP last communique clarified few points;

It is high time they declare that OINP paused, AOR/NOM indefinitely or inform that they will not issue AOR/NOMS any more.
:-[ :-[ :-[

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

It's indeed very pathetic if you browse through Oct - Feb threads. Majority of the applicants are suffering with no clarification from OINP. :'( :'( :'(

It is high time they declare that OINP paused, AOR/NOM indefinitely or inform that they will not issue AOR/NOMS any more.
I was thinking whether we should bombard tweets on twitter if OINP has a handle. if not, probably to CIC. or best, to the immigration minister or the current government. Or specifically to Trudeau.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:

They are still issuing everything but at a very slow slow slow slow slow pace. lets hope they come back with original pace and complete the nominations for all who applied before people lose hope in OINP.

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
bestofluck said:
congrats.

That is your AOR. you must have also got the receipt of the payment you made along with the mail.

Now your application is taken for processing and if they require any additional documents they will mail you. till than relax and wait for nomination.

I have updated the details. page 126
Yes there are two PDFs attached.

It seems they have now removed the commitment to process application within 90 days post AOR.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
narayanf1 said:
I was thinking whether we should bombard tweets on twitter if OINP has a handle. if not, probably to CIC. or best, to the immigration minister or the current government. Or specifically to Trudeau.
Instead we think positive and hope they complete the process for all of us.

1. When they have invited us to apply and confirmed that they would process all application recd
2. Think of those who dint even get PT NOI and they suddenly stopped sending it. consider urself lucky one and hope for best
3. Anything happen when it is destined.
4. Fighting against such a government will never benefit you
5. Never think it is dark untill you see at least one ray of hope falling on you.
6. See the positive side. There are highest number of app in December and least rejections so far.

Good luck for AOR and we all are with you, like you and equally frustrated.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
abhowmik said:
Yes there are two PDFs attached.

It seems they have now removed the commitment to process application within 90 days post AOR.
They remove or not they are not bound to follow it any way. so enjoy your AOR and wish for all others to get AOR soon. And you be prepared for 6 more months to get your nomination. check if your ILETS or any others things are okay till you get your ITA ( atleast 10 months from now)