29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Correct but that was sent to 4-Jan-2016 FSW applicant. If this applicant is outland then it means they have opened and performed completeness check on all the packages upto 4-Jan - it's just they are sitting on AORs. And if your bank indeed told you the truth that also means that OINP should have encashed all the December Demand Drafts.

It doesn't make sense for them to let the drafts expire, specially, when an application has already passed the completeness check. It increases their workflow as well - somebody@OINP need to send back the expired DDs - then somebody@OINP need to receive the postal mail - update new DD details in their system - resume processing...too much for already burdened OINP staff
can we safely assume that as of this no applications will get returned due to incompleteness/errors?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suggestion to all who's draft DD have the probability of expiring :-X

As a precaution go to the bank on Monday and make the DD, keep ready with you.

In case OINP asks to resend, you can immediately send without wasting a day to expedite the process :-[

If it's not required you can always return the DD to bank. :'(

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
cansingh86 said:
Hello Everyone!!

I Got Nominated!! :)..May20

Thanks to god :) for everything

and thank you everyone for your valuable updates and feedbacks
Best of luck to all of you
Congrats cansingh86 ....

Can you please post when your work permit expiry date and your case officer?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
can we safely assume that as of this no applications will get returned due to incompleteness/errors?
Unfortunately, there is no safe assumption when it comes to OINP......

You were requested for duplicate WES at least 2 months back so OINP folks indeed went through your application package at that time but why no AOR for you still - Only God or OINP knows.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Unfortunately, there is no safe assumption when it comes to OINP......

You were requested for duplicate WES at least 2 months back so OINP folks indeed went through your application package at that time but why no AOR for you still - Only God or OINP knows.
that's true for WES request, but when I called a couple of weeks back the phone agent said he can see the application on the system but nothing much about it, so he said that I just need to keep waiting

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
that's true for WES request, but when I called a couple of weeks back the phone agent said he can see the application on the system but nothing much about it, so he said that I just need to keep waiting
That's what, OINP is chaotic & unpredictable.

Logic says your application passed the completeness check or else OINP would not have asked you for duplicate WES.

When did you last check with your bank about encashment of your DD ?.

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Hi All
Regarding the condition of passport validity at least for 2 years applies only for prime applicant or dependent also?

My spouse(dependent) passport is expiring in 1 year, Should I start the passport renewal process or can delay sometime?

Anyone having similar kind experience please do respond.
Early response would be highly appreciated.......

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
That's what, OINP is chaotic & unpredictable.

Logic says your application passed the completeness check or else OINP would not have asked you for duplicate WES.

When did you last check with your bank about encashment of your DD ?.
well, my bank is in Egypt which has different rules than those for Indian banks, they say the Cashier cheque is valid for 3.5 years, last I checked was circa Feb/Mar (after the WES request) and they said it hasn't been cashed yet.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
souriju said:
Hi All
Regarding the condition of passport validity at least for 2 years applies only for prime applicant or dependent also?

My spouse(dependent) passport is expiring in 1 year, Should I start the passport renewal process or can delay sometime?

Anyone having similar kind experience please do respond.
Early response would be highly appreciated.......
better to renew it if it's not much of a hassle

aditya_shah19

May 20, 2016
Hi...please add me to the list...my application reached there on 30th december.
Also just a quick question...my score is 400 and my wife's ielts in expiring in june. I have already taken a date for exam. Now what if i get an AOR till then and god forbids but her score declines till the time I get a nomination ?
Will my oinp profile be rejected as my score goes below 400 after AOR and before nomination ?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditya_shah19 said:
Hi...please add me to the list...my application reached there on 30th december.
Also just a quick question...my score is 400 and my wife's ielts in expiring in june. I have already taken a date for exam. Now what if i get an AOR till then and god forbids but her score declines till the time I get a nomination ?
Will my oinp profile be rejected as my score goes below 400 after AOR and before nomination ?
Who is the primary applicant ?. OINP requirement is to maintain score of 400 throughout the process. Only relaxation is points dropping due to age.

IELTS exam should have been given earlier rather than waiting till the last minute. Anyways, once you get the new IELTS score, immediately email them the scanned copy of TRF and let's hope they accept it. All the Best.

As per OINP Guide :-
-------------
7.2 MAINTAINING A MINIMUM CRS SCORE OF 400

You must maintain a minimum score of 400 points on the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) through the Ontario processing stage and your Application for Permanent Residence to CIC.
You should be aware that changes in personal circumstance can affect your CRS score. These include:
 Marriage or common-law relationships;
 Change in English or French language levels following revised testing; and
 Work experience falling out of the eligibility period for the Canadian Experience Class (i.e., no longer having one year of Canadian work within the last three).

It is your responsibility as an applicant to ensure that you update your information in the Express Entry portal if there is a change in your circumstances so that your CRS score is accurately calculated. If a change in circumstance results in your CRS score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform OINP. If your score falls below 400 before you have been nominated, you must withdraw your nominee application. If your CRS score falls below 400 after you have already been nominated, but before you apply for Permanent Residence, you must inform OINP of the change in your CRS score, at which point OINP will withdraw your nomination.Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will result in a refusal of your Application for Permanent Residence by CIC.
----------------------

aditya_shah19

May 20, 2016
I am the primary applicant. I have tried giving ielts twice to increase my score....i got my result before a couple of days and i am highly dissapointed with my writing score. The scores are as R:9, L:8, S:7.5 and W:6.5.
I was expecting min 7 in writing as well as it went too good. Nw i am thinking of re checking. I wanted tto know what are the probabilities of my score increasing ? If anyone has an idea or experience with that ! Evrythings just so neck to neck...

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditya_shah19 said:
I am the primary applicant. I have tried giving ielts twice to increase my score....i got my result before a couple of days and i am highly dissapointed with my writing score. The scores are as R:9, L:8, S:7.5 and W:6.5.
I was expecting min 7 in writing as well as it went too good. Nw i am thinking of re checking. I wanted tto know what are the probabilities of my score increasing ? If anyone has an idea or experience with that ! Evrythings just so neck to neck...
My friend had applied for rechecking and his W scores increased from 6.5 yo 7. I had R9 L9 S7.5 and W6.5, which I felt was less but on re-checking it did not increase. FYI - I've terrible hand writing.

If you are confident, do apply for re checking as scores do increase.

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
aditya_shah19 said:
My speaking score infreased from 6.5 to 7

Speaking and writing are subjective and both have chances of increasing score. You must apply for review as you have very good scores in other parts.