+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: about draft

bestofluck said:
I also went to the bank to inquire about DD, they told me they will have to mail them at Ontario bank and would revert back. After 2 or 3 visits the bank told me my draft is en cashed on 14th March. ( application 22nd Dec). I dont know whether the bank people really had a genuine conversation or just told me because i was following it up. Hope the drafts are cleared.
I called the bank 4 days before receiving AOR and even then the dd was not encashed.

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
It seems frankiefun and ashu0729 have nt received AORs. Like ashu mine was a resubmission. I do hope resubmission is nt a matter of concern in allocating AOR.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
JMRG said:
It seems frankiefun and ashu0729 have nt received AORs. Like ashu mine was a resubmission. I do hope resubmission is nt a matter of concern in allocating AOR.
Re-submission supposed to be cleared earlier.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016

bestofluck said:
I also went to the bank to inquire about DD, they told me they will have to mail them at Ontario bank and would revert back. After 2 or 3 visits the bank told me my draft is en cashed on 14th March. ( application 22nd Dec). I dont know whether the bank people really had a genuine conversation or just told me because i was following it up. Hope the drafts are cleared.
Great, banks will not just give out false information. Looks like your AOR is on the way. All the best!

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roshantrv83 said:
Re-submission supposed to be cleared earlier.
Any resubmission is handled like a new application..

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OINP officials *please* wake up.... Being nice to Syrians is great but do remember that there are also other people in the world who are counting on you :(

Sedlris

Feb 11, 2016
hareshsandeep said:
Any AOR today ??
Nothing for me yet, but the week has just started.

I am assuming that there was a bucket load of applications delivered on the same day, or at least that is how I am keeping sane.

Holding thumbs for everybody!! This has to be the week come on Canada!! ;D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
OINP officials *please* wake up.... Being nice to Syrians is great but do remember that there are also other people in the world who are counting on you :(
haha very true.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017

Stanlee said:
Great, banks will not just give out false information. Looks like your AOR is on the way. All the best!
thanks for the information. Hope they have at least en cashed the DD. I am afraid if we dont get AOR it will be 6 months in june. Also worried because all January and February applicants would face the same prob.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Sedlris said:
Nothing for me yet, but the week has just started.

I am assuming that there was a bucket load of applications delivered on the same day, or at least that is how I am keeping sane.

Holding thumbs for everybody!! This has to be the week come on Canada!! ;D
Mondays they hardly send AOR. Lets hope they send many AOR on tuesday.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Managerchap said:
Please what day are we on now for the AOR. Submitted on December 21st No AOR yet
all except 2 people till 7th Dec got AOR. hopefully a lot of good news today

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Mondays they hardly send AOR. Lets hope they send many AOR on tuesday.
Do they usually send a lot of AORs on Tuesdays?