+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys , Just created a petition , lets see if we can get a 1000 signatures. Lets show them word of a common civiilian is greater than the government
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/faster-oinp-processing-times

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akmoolah said:
Hey guys , Just created a petition , lets see if we can get a 1000 signatures. Lets show them word of a common civiilian is greater than the government
I can understand your concern, but i do not suggest any such thing for time being. May be they have their own reasons for delaying the process, which they will definitely look into.

They have already stopped sending new PT since feb, means they want to clear the backlog.

patience is the masterkey to EE.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
akmoolah said:
I agree with bestofluck.. Such things tend to back fire sometimes...
Besides this is not as long as things used to be few years ago..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akmoolah said:
you can never get anything in life "BEFORE THE TIME AND MORE THAN DESTINED".

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LETS HERE SOME GOOD NEWS FROM. GOOD LUCK FOR AOR

frankiefun
Donakinzo
Ashu0729
adichaurasiya
kora
sandlris
girish979
HONEST

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frankiefun said:
Yep...now I am worried :( that my application will be returned. I didn't include my salary account statement or payslips cos my POF was based on selling an asset (a car) and the funds were in my savings account

What are my options if my application is returned as incomplete?
Don't worry frankiefun, even I did not include any payslips and salary account statements. I just sent only the reference letters from all the employers. If you have submitted the mandatory documents you need not worry. They will definitely contact us after AOR if they need more documents. However, as a POF, I submitted a gift deed as the funds were transferred from my mother accounts to my account.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rainbow00 said:
Don't worry frankiefun, even I did not include any payslips and salary account statements. I just sent only the reference letters from all the employers. If you have submitted the mandatory documents you need not worry. They will definitely contact us after AOR if they need more documents. However, as a POF, I submitted a gift deed as the funds were transferred from my mother accounts to my account.
you are right. Normally it is returned due to passport pages or DD. otherwise they always ask for further documents.

frankiefun now cheer up, all the best

megrav

Apr 18, 2016
Stanlee said:
Regarding ECA, if you got it done from WES and you have not placed order for the same, you can place order for a duplicate copy of ECA report to be sent to MCIIT (OINP) by WES by following steps given below.

1. On your dashboard, click on 'Order Report'
2. On the next page, select 'Immigration' from the dropdown list and continue to the next page
3. Select 'No' for Would you like a paper report sent to you?
4. Click on 'Add Recipient'
5. Select recipient as 'Provincial Nominee Program' from the dropdown list and continue to next page
6. On the next page select the radio button for the recipient 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT' and mention in the Case Officer's name in 'Attention' field (if you have it, otherwise leave it blank) and continue to the payment page.
7. Once you get the receipt for payment made (payment confirmation page or email receipt), you can print out a copy and submit it as part of the application package.

You can inform OINP by sending an email to them at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca with the following details.

- Primary Applicant Name
- Express Entry Profile Number
- Job Seeker Code

You can attached the following to the email.

- WES Duplicate ECA Report Payment Receipt (for order placed for ECA Report to be sent to OINP)
- WES Evaluation Completed Notification (if you got one)
- WES Duplicate ECA Report (if evaluation is completed)
Did the same...Thank you Stanlee :)

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
you are right. Normally it is returned due to passport pages or DD. otherwise they always ask for further documents.

frankiefun now cheer up, all the best
Thanks guys @bestofluck and rainbow. Good news is they responded to my email query on my application. See below

Awaiting AOR Eagerly - Faleye Olufunsho Franklin
Inbox

Frank F
Dear Ma/Sir, I am a Dec 2nd applicant for the OINP - Human Capital Priorities Stream. My names are Faleye Olufunsho Franklin I realized on the foru...

Frank F
Dear Ma/Sir, ​​ I am ​an​ ​ My application was submitted at your office on 2nd Dec 2015.​ My ​ ​ ​details are below: ​Full name: Faleye Olufunsho F...

O
Ontario Nominee (MCIIT)
to me
54 minutes agoDetails
Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your recent correspondence on April 14th:

Your application package has been received in our office and is in queue for review by an officer. Due to the high volume of applications being received, Acknowledgement Letters may take longer to be issued.

If your application is complete, you will receive the letter from OINP by email to indicate that your application has been accepted for assessment.

If your application is incomplete, your package will be returned to you by Purolator including the payment.

Thank you for your interest in our program.

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration

Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

Ground Floor | Rez-de-chaussée

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860

Email: Ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca

Sent: April-14-16 6:19 PM
To: Ontario Nominee (MCIIT)
Subject: Awaiting AOR Eagerly - Faleye Olufunsho Franklin

Forward
Win a 360fly camera! Share your travels and help open our world
Inbox
M15:11
momondo
» » » 3 » momondo Facebook Twitter Google+ You receive this email because you have subscribed to our

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
When all the december applicants will get AOR and nomination ??

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
Hoping for AOR this week :-[

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
I know its been over 115 days for almost all of us here ! I was worried just like everyone here; but now I am relaxed and eager to know the updates - though I didn't receive an AOR myself ;D -

Lets just stay positive... what will happen will eventually happen ! We have put an effort to prepare all these papers and I am sure this effort will be appreciated.

Best of luck everyone 8) 8)

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donakinzo said:
Hoping for AOR this week :-[
Bros, na two of us be that o! 8)

Seems the person handling applications from our region has some backlogs. Did you see the response I got from them?