December Application OINP

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application to OINP received on 9th December 2015, no Letter of acknowledgment received till now. I wrote to them two three times, the response is that the application is in line to reviewed by an officer.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Arsalan Khan said:
Application to OINP received on 9th December 2015, no Letter of acknowledgment received till now. I wrote to them two three times, the response is that the application is in line to reviewed by an officer.
AOR is given up to 8th December applicants. Now they are giving priority to CEC Inland and FSW Inland. If you are not from these 2 wait for some time. We all are in que.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
hayman said:
I have created my EE profile on 4th dec 2015 and ontario has shown intrest on 5th dec 2015. Within a week we send all the required documents to ontario, of which i did not get any acknowlegdement yet Sad....
Recetly i have changed my job and while updating my EE profile i have selected wrong NOC due to which my profile becomes ineligible nd it is not reversible also.. due to this i have created new EE profile.... i have sent an email to OINP by mentioning the reason.
Could anyone please tell me will they consider our documents we have already sent with DD or we have to start the whole process again???

NOC- 4021
CRS- 427
EE CREATED-4th December 2015
OINP PT_ 5th December 2015
OINP APPLICATION SUBMITTED- 7th December 2015
OINP APPLICATION RECEIVED- 17th December 2015
EE RECREATED- 10th may 2016
Country- India
No, you do not have to start the whole process again. I have heard similar cases where the profile became ineligible and the applicant had to create new Express Entry profile. Those applicants have informed OINP and they do consider such cases. You will have to request them to link your new EE profile to your existing nomination application. Please refer to the email (below) which an applicant received from OINP on a similar issue.

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.
All the best!

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
AOR is given up to 8th December applicants. Now they are giving priority to CEC Inland and FSW Inland. If you are not from these 2 wait for some time. We all are in que.
Oh man. My package was delivered on 10th Dec. Also, how do they contact us? When people say AOR received is it by phone or by email?

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also please add me to the list, my application was received on Dec 10th, FSW (outland).

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
BK7 said:
Oh man. My package was delivered on 10th Dec. Also, how do they contact us? When people say AOR received is it by phone or by email?
Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) of your nominee application form is sent via email and it comes with two attachments - Letter of Acknowledgment and Receipt for Payment of Processing Fee of CAD 1500. By AOR, it means that OINP has opened your package and confirm that your package is complete with regard to the documentary requirements. By complete, it does not mean that your documents has been reviewed. Documents are reviewed post AOR, during which the case officer may or may not ask for additional documents to approve your nomination.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) of your nominee application form is sent via email and it comes with two attachments - Letter of Acknowledgment and Receipt for Payment of Processing Fee of CAD 1500. By AOR, it means that OINP has opened your package and confirm that your package is complete with regard to the documentary requirements. By complete, it does not mean that your documents has been reviewed. Documents are reviewed post AOR, during which the case officer may or may not ask for additional documents to approve your nomination.
I received two emails - one asking for duplicate ECA report and another asking for recently updated POF (6 months statement). And they have mentioned the file number on the subject. That's an AOR right? :-X

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rohitbites said:
I received two emails - one asking for duplicate ECA report and another asking for recently updated POF (6 months statement). And they have mentioned the file number on the subject. That's an AOR right? :-X
No, it's just additional docs request, you should expect an AoR still

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitbites said:
Additional request usually comes after AOR. Are you sure you haven't received AOR yet? Check your spam folders. AOR email comes with two attachments - Letter of Acknowledgment and Receipt for Payment of Processing Fee of CAD 1500

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gET sOME gOOD neWS gUYS................gOOD lUCK FOR THE aOR...................fINALLY iTS fRIDAY aGAIN

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
After the 9th May update the whole Forum has become dull. Only 10 to 15 threads are live.

And with the news of CEC Inland and FSW Inland getting preference, Dec jan Feb group is also becoming dull

Make it a fantastic friday OINP

Hope they give AOR to FSW Outland simultaneously.