+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
PrettyCanada said:
Guys is it really true that Dec applicants are still waiting? Or may be they haven't updated forum? People from Jan, Feb and March are getting nominated. What's going on?? Is it some kind of lottery system going on?
yes there are many waiting for nomination. Some have recd PFL for which they get 30 days to reply and decision will take time. I hope not but a few rejected would not come and update. Some are lazy or overjoyed and dont feel like updating after getting nominated. In all 26 more nomination req for dec

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
yes thete are many waiting for nomination. Some have recd PFL for which they get 30 days to reply and decision will take time. I hope not but a few rejected would not come and update. Some are lazy or overjoyed and dont feel like updating after getting nominated. In all 26 more nomination req for dec
OK. BTW how z ur ITA going on?

ronix

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
@gayathry84, we are in the same boat. I got 1st add. Document request on 7th Nov which submitted next day. After that I got 2nd request by senior officer on 1st Dec which I sent on same day. After that no news. It is really frustrating.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
r u guys in Decision phase?

There is no status update mail from OINP. We don't know which phase we are in despite officer call, submitting the ADR.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
I received my nomination this evening and was sure to accept!!!! :p

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamaicangirl88 said:
I received my nomination this evening and was sure to accept!!!! :p
Congratulations @Jamaicangirl88 !. Wish you speedy PR process.

There was virtually a flood of nominations in past 12 hours which indicate a draw tonight (Friday).

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, I got the Nomination, accepted this morning. Points are not added yet.

I wish to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of you.

Words cannot express my feelings, sentiments nor my thanks for all your support.

If this world had more people like all of you, it would be a better place. You all do make a difference, and rekindle the inner spirits.

I sincerely wish and pray an early nomination for all who are waiting for so long.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
MZASAM said:

Words cannot express my feelings, sentiments nor my thanks for all your support.

If this world had more people like all of you, it would be a better place. You all do make a difference, and rekindle the inner spirits.

I sincerely wish and pray an early nomination for all who are waiting for so long.
Congratulations, I got happy to hear this news. Please pray for me and the others who have not received their nominations yet. I have the second add doc which was statement to intent and my ties to Ontario. Hope to hear my nomination soon. MZASAM who was your officer?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsenfar said:
Congratulations, I got happy to hear this news. Please pray for me and the others who have not received their nominations yet. I have the second add doc which was statement to intent and my ties to Ontario. Hope to hear my nomination soon. MZASAM who was your officer?
Officer AB

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:

congrats. Finally its your day to cherish the moments. Well deserved and long awaited nomination is yours.
Goodluck for your PR process.
Not to forget your active partcipation in all threads has always motivated others. ;)