App. Filed.......
2 Nov[CIC]
Nomination.....
12 Oct[OPNP]
AOR Received.
2 Nov[CIC]
Med's Done....
10 nov
Hi Skvach , Mine is XHSW-16-9940-XXXX, if it helps.

Skvach said:
To know the answer for this question ppl who got AOR in December must post their file numbers. However, I highly doubt that the quota was filled before 8 December, fot they have issued only 1300-1500 AORs in November, which means that they have 1500 or so AORs to send.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adichourasiya said:
Hi Skvach , Mine is XHSW-16-9940-XXXX, if it helps.
Thats your case number , not a file number :) file numbers looks like XHSW-160YYXX and YY is the most interesting.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another mess is this OINP fee demand draft.

- Yesterday forum member "Paltan" informed that ICICI bank told him that his draft is valid for 1 year (payable by BMO in Canada)

- When I got my draft issued, ICICI Bank had told me the validity as 6 months (payable by CIBC in Canada)

- Just got off a live chat session with ICICI bank executive where he told me the validity of Foreign Currency draft as 3 months !!. I asked him to call his foreign currency desk and re-confirm from there. He reverted after 10 minutes, that Foreign Currency drafts are valid for upto 3 months only.

Full chaos all around. Loosing hope now. :(

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
DigitalDestiny said:

- Yesterday forum member "Paltan" informed that ICICI bank told him that his draft is valid for 1 year (payable by BMO in Canada)

- When I got my draft issued, ICICI Bank had told me the validity as 6 months (payable by CIBC in Canada)

- Just got off a live chat session with ICICI bank executive where he told me the validity of Foreign Currency draft as 3 months !!. I asked him to call his foreign currency desk and re-confirm from there. He reverted after 10 minutes, that Foreign Currency draft are valid for 3 months only.

Most of in-country drafts are with 3 months validity but foreign Demand drafts are for six months. I also got it confirmed from AXIS Bank today only.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
DigitalDestiny said:

- Just got off a live chat session with ICICI bank executive where he told me the validity of Foreign Currency draft as 3 months !!. I asked him to call his foreign currency desk and re-confirm from there. He reverted after 10 minutes, that Foreign Currency draft are valid for 3 months only.

same here. the ICICI representative who gave me the DD checked with the back end team that it's 6 months ( this is documented in the email ) but 4 months later a guy told me it's only 3 months.
don't believe the bank representatives, according to RBI is 6 months.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:

- Just got off a live chat session with ICICI bank executive where he told me the validity of Foreign Currency draft as 3 months !!. I asked him to call his foreign currency desk and re-confirm from there. He reverted after 10 minutes, that Foreign Currency drafts are valid for upto 3 months only.

First of all dont worry for DD. The drafts are valid for 6 months if they have not mentioned "valid for 3 months". In India all drafts are valid for 3 months thats why he told you the same, but that is the case with local DD and not international DD.

Even the 6 months deadline will cross soon. whatever will happen it will happen to all late December January February and March applicants all. so relax. IF all our applications are rejcted we will make a new group " August Applications OINP" :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Lets hope it becomes a "WOW Wednesday" with flooding AOR's

Sending smileys to OINP=add your smileys here

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

vishalnmodi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doesn't seem like Ontario exhausted it quota of 2015. Please check this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
I was thinking whether or not we, the OINP Applicants can apply for a petition or appeal to inform us about the real picture of OINP nomination. We can ask them to provide us the real time to get the AOR or application return or update the same in their website.

We have paid them CAD1500, so we should have rights to ask them if they don't provide proper status. Long waiting restricts us for other planning to increase score and possible expiry of EE profile and IELTS score.

CEC candidates who is working under Intra-Company transfer (LMIA Exempted) also may have to return to home country after work permit expires due to this never ending waiting time.

Your thought Please !!!!!!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhowmik said:
I was thinking whether or not we, the OINP Applicants can apply for a petition or appeal to inform us about the real picture of OINP nomination. We can ask them to provide us the real time to get the AOR or application return or update the same in their website.

We have paid them CAD1500, so we should have rights to ask them if they don't provide proper status. Long waiting restricts us for other planning to increase score and possible expiry of EE profile and IELTS score.
If you are in Toronto suggest you visit OINP office and ask them prodding questions. If you are in some other province, call them on their general enquiry line and ask them questions.

Most likely, they will tell you the same story "2015 Quota over in Nov. - your new submission date is 7-Mar-2016 - U will hear from us in 90 days -Have patience" ...... but no harm in trying. At least, you will have more clarity and satisfaction of obtaining first hand info.

snake3276120

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
2133/2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-09-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
If you are in Toronto suggest you visit OINP office and ask them prodding questions. If you are in some other province, call them on their general enquiry line and ask them questions.

Most likely, they will tell you the same story "2015 Quota over in Nov. - your new submission date is 7-Mar-2016 - U will hear from us in 90 days -Have patience" ...... but no harm in trying. At least, you will have more clarity and satisfaction of obtaining first hand info.
What about the applications sent in Jan? Will they be considered March 7 too?