+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
My EE profile will expire on November.

I simply calculated my new CSR score for new EE profile from the following link. It never cross 400 points. Guys plz check.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Donakinzo said:
Yes it did
so it means it takes about a week to proceed from senior officer decision to nomination.
another applicant @avalancher hd a similar experience.
my decision mail with senior officer was on Monday.
waiting.....

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Guys, Check this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

For the new EE profile CSR score may drop.
When i checked, there is 25 points drop for foreign work experience and 1 point drop for spouse level of education. So i guess when we create a new EE profile, CSR score drop.

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
roshantrv83 said:
Guys, Check this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

For the new EE profile CSR score may drop.
When i checked, there is 25 points drop for foreign work experience and 1 point drop for spouse level of education. So i guess when we create a new EE profile, CSR score drop.
Hi there, it didn't change for me thankfully. I was rather worried. I checked a few minutes ago using the link you provided

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
so it means it takes about a week to proceed from senior officer decision to nomination.
waiting.....
Not necessarily. I received decision mail with senior officer on Monday, and then I received nomination on Tuesday. Good luck!

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
patnikrishna said:
waiting.....
Yes you are right about a week or less. Mine actually was 2days but my profile expired and I couldn't receive Nomination. But when my EE profile was updated it came through like a breeze. Note - You need to pester them with emails to update your new EE profile (if one finds his or herself in than situation)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
roshantrv83 said:
My EE profile will expire on November.

I simply calculated my new CSR score for new EE profile from the following link. It never cross 400 points. Guys plz check.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Has your circumstances changed? It is just not possible that the CRS will be different unless you have a change in circumstance (you had a birthday, your IELTS scores are different etc). The CRS calculator is accurate and it shows the CRS based on the data you input.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
bestofluck said:
it seems to be because of the size. check the size again. compress them if required.

I also suggest try sending 2 mails. split the files. they never say you have to reply in one single mail. :D

HELP PLEASE! I am having the same trouble! My PDF files are above 100 MB !!! how should I send them ??

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s.abuhass said:
HELP PLEASE! I am having the same trouble! My PDF files are above 100 MB !!! how should I send them ??
One way can be...
1) scan at 100 dpi, try to compress PDF
2) Slice PDF into multiple smaller PDF. Name each PDF properly like abuhass_docs1 or abuhass_part1
3) In the email mention that the doc. size was 100MB so you sliced into 5 parts with the names abuhass_part1, abuhass_part2, abuhass_part3 ....
4) Reply to their mail (without changing the original header) and attach 1 pdf. Repeat.

I think the attachment limit would be 15MB at max. (not sure though), so PDF size should be lesser than that.

Second way can be...
Take prinout of the docs and send them via express courier mail..... attach their doc request email . They will hopefully receive that in 2-3 days.

Reply to their mail that you are sending docs by postal mail. Mention the name or the initials of the officer on the envelope (something like To, Officer VK processing File# <your File#>, ...... oinp address)

All the Best!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Mr Optimist said:
Maged,

What had you furnished for PoF? Savings account balance or term deposits (or fixed deposit)?
saving account in USD .. way above what's needed actually more than double.

I sent an updated statement too sometime in August when they requested a new draft

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
Good morning friends,

I have got additional documents on October 4 and sent them on October 7 uploaded documents in to one drive cloud and sent!
On 7 October I got decision phase email ! On same day !

Since then no .. Movement on my file .. Is there any one with same situation ?

Can somebody suggest what I can do ?