Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
guri87 said:
I got a call from OINP today. Officer name MD.
He asked for my current status and some bank details. Let see what will happen tomorrow.
Decision phase email: Oct 24th
Okay....I am using you as my benchmark :) My call or email should be close by now....

Something seems weird tho.....you got your decision phase email on the 24th? and they called you for additional info the 26th?
normally they would ask for the additional info before the decision phase.....

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
Please help me out here, i am trying to send the additional documents requested by MAM but when ever i send it keeps saying Delivery failed.

Size of the mail is 18MB. I sent it to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca but it keeps bouncing back. Is this due to the size or there a different email i am supposed to send my documents to.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Managerchap said:
Dear All,
Please help me out here, i am trying to send the additional documents requested by MAM but when ever i send it keeps saying Delivery failed.

Size of the mail is 18MB. I sent it to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and expressentry@ontario.ca but it keeps bouncing back. Is this due to the size or there a different email i am supposed to send my documents to.
it seems to be because of the size. check the size again. compress them if required.

I also suggest try sending 2 mails. split the files. they never say you have to reply in one single mail. :D

sameermicheal

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Dec 2015(OINP AOR: 14 JUNE 2016)
Doc's Request.
Pay slips for 15 months(Nov 2016)
Nomination.....
5 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
Eapr: 21 DEC 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical passed 9 FEB 2017
Passport Req..
8 march 2017
Managerchap said:
Dear All,

I think they asked to reply to the mail that they sent.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sameermicheal said:
I think they asked to reply to the mail that they sent.
that is in context to the title of mail so that you dont change. both the mails you have to click reply and send so that title dont change. I have done this.

@managerchap why do you have to write mail ID, you are suppose to reply back the same mail. click reply and upload folders. again if you want click reply and send other folder.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
it seems to be because of the size. check the size again. compress them if required.

I also suggest try sending 2 mails. split the files. they never say you have to reply in one single mail. :D
Thanks BestOfLuck, I sent each document in a single mail and everything seems fine. Ive not gotten a delivery failed mail sofar.

Im expecting Nomination in a couple of days by Gods grace. ;D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Jamaicangirl88 said:
Okay....I am using you as my benchmark :) My call or email should be close by now....

Something seems weird tho.....you got your decision phase email on the 24th? and they called you for additional info the 26th?
normally they would ask for the additional info before the decision phase.....
you cannot set a benchmark with CEC if you are FSW as they are given pref. Right now add doc req are recd by 24th Dec FSW applicants.
Hope this coming week they send to all last week applicants.

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
frankiefun said:
Congratulations Frankiefun - Andrew2016
Congratulations Bro – Donakinzo
ongrats Frankiefun. - roshantrv83
congrats frankiefun and kulyoma......good luck for PR
@frankiefun, i wont forget to update you this time and i knew you will know - Bestofluck
congrats buddy... i know its been a LONG wait for you... cheers - thestunner316
@everyoneelse even if you just read

I never met any of you but want to take some time to appreciate you!

We need to stick together, this forum and thread has made us a family...

@Donakinzo - I knew yours was on the way. Lets keep in touch as we get set for AVO.
Thanks for the encouragement.

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am wondering what documents we need after we got nominated and ITA. I know we need PCC, ECA report what else do I need attached/upload when we get ITA? and how old the PCC should be before we send it to CIC.

Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Gagan89 said:
Hi Guys,

I am wondering what documents we need after we got nominated and ITA. I know we need PCC, ECA report what else do I need attached/upload when we get ITA? and how old the PCC should be before we send it to CIC.

Thanks
ref stanlee's thread Ready Reference - Steps to follow and documents to arrange post ITA!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
patnikrishna said:
when was that ?
@patnikrishna - I got decision mail on 22/10/2016

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Hi,

I'm in process of making new EE profile, which was successfully submitted. Now I'm attempting to make new Job Bank account. But it is refusing my request as my email address is connected to the old EE profile. Should I disable the old Job Bank account to make new one with new job seeker validation code? If i delete my old account, how would I prove it's existence and my applications.

Thanks