MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JBLJ said:
Right now, all documents are in PDF format. When they scan and compress it into one file, will it show division on the folders or how I will show to OINP rep that these documents belong to additional document 1 and additional document 2?
Write a convincing LoE, The order of your docs is perfect. Don't waste any time; Check several times and mail it to OINP.

t3kids

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Write a letter of explanation. Make a list so that they can identify the documents easily.

JBLJ said:
Right now, all documents are in PDF format. When they scan and compress it into one file, will it show division on the folders or how I will show to OINP rep that these documents belong to additional document 1 and additional document 2?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
They are working on mid december right now and late december CEC . Mostly all december app will get add doc req before end of this month

bestofluck: Seems OINP is expediting NoMs. It reminds me of the AoR days. Your thoughts. Now they should issue the NoMs quickly.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
bestofluck: Seems OINP is expediting NoMs. It reminds me of the AoR days. Your thoughts. Now they should issue the NoMs quickly.
Good for all. They should still avoid asking add docs. Hope when your turn comes they wont be asking for those docs

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@JBLJ,

1) I was under impression that they want 1 PDF for each section... meaning 1 for Pof, 1 for Letter of Intent .... are you sure they instructed you to send everything in 1 PDF ?

2) What are these "Yearly consecutive salary statement 2010 - 2015" ?..... they appear to be more than 100 pages.... Are they really required, when u r already sending them salary slips & Income tax statements ?.

You can scan at 100dpi, anything below might make the docs. un-readable. Gmail has an attachment size limit of 25MB. So you will have to squeeze in everything in those 25MBs (or send them multiple emails each with an attachment of 25MB...NOT advisable but last resort )

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Good for all. They should still avoid asking add docs. Hope when your turn comes they wont be asking for those docs
If convinced the adjudicating officer may not ask for add. docs. It appears OINP is working across the board, Oct - Apr.

JBLJ

Oct 18, 2016
MZASAM said:
Write a convincing LoE, The order of your docs is perfect. Don't waste any time; Check several times and mail it to OINP.
I really want to email the documents asap. Only thing is this "You scan/attach the documents and reply to this email. If submitting via email, please ensure documents are compiled into one PDF document." I want to understand that if I get them scanned how the division of the documents required will show. Otherwise, I would have attached all documents one by one long time back. I am more concerned about presentation here. So that it doesnt get misconstrued by OINP rep.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JBLJ said:
I really want to email the documents asap. Only thing is this "You scan/attach the documents and reply to this email. If submitting via email, please ensure documents are compiled into one PDF document." I want to understand that if I get them scanned how the division of the documents required will show. Otherwise, I would have attached all documents one by one long time back. I am more concerned about presentation here. So that it doesnt get misconstrued by OINP rep.
Make 1 pdf for 1 doc req.

If you are askef 3 doc req make 3 pdf. Name them accordingly like paystubs, bank balance....

In each pdf put all docs required for that req.
Hope this clears

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JBLJ said:
Write a nicely worded, convincing LoE. Keep it on top, followed by other PDF. Double check, Double check, Double check,

Follow As Digital D suggested:
You can scan at 100dpi, anything below might make the docs. un-readable. Gmail has an attachment size limit of 25MB.
So you will have to squeeze in everything in those 25MBs (or send them multiple emails each with an attachment of 25MB...NOT advisable but last
resort )

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
JBLJ said:
I don't think you need to submit all that... If my memory serves me right they only asked you to clarify what you're doing for a few months, send you responsibilities and duties as LEAD CRM and you manager's contact information and why you want to move to ontario....

If you want to submit more then add it as supplemental files, but I don't think you need to submit ALL of that.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Write a nicely worded, convincing LoE. Keep it on top, followed by other PDF. Double check, Double check, Double check,

Follow As Digital D suggested:
You can scan at 100dpi, anything below might make the docs. un-readable. Gmail has an attachment size limit of 25MB.
So you will have to squeeze in everything in those 25MBs (or send them multiple emails each with an attachment of 25MB...NOT advisable but last
resort )
No need to worry about 25 mb. You can send 2 mails. They never say reply in one mail.

Please dont conclude things.
I sent 2 mails and nothing wrong.just write it down that another mail follows

JBLJ

Oct 18, 2016
g126 said:
I don't think you need to submit all that... If my memory serves me right they only asked you to clarify what you're doing for a few months, send you responsibilities and duties as LEAD CRM and you manager's contact information and why you want to move to ontario....

If you want to submit more then add it as supplemental files, but I don't think you need to submit ALL of that.
they asked me about this as well:"Please indicate any extended periods of leave, including the dates, and whether this time off was paid or unpaid (05/01/2010-10/31/2015)"
for which I am showing
salary slips
income tax statements
salary statements