+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Moh.Salem said:
Firstly congrats buddy, secondly, i heard somewhere after issuing the bank statement for the federal after getting your ITA, you can possibly take out money as you wish. It is very rare that the IRCC will ask again for a POF, and it is "supposed" that your bank will protect your secrets and never give out information about your account to anyone :D
It's required to keep the funds in your account till you land in Canada.

There have been cases of rejection due to non-availability of funds where IRCC inquired latest bank statement even after issuance of PR visa on passport.

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I am very delighted to update that I have received Onatario Nomination.

I thank you all in the forum especially all the December group applicants to be with me and motivate me all the time during the journey.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hope to see all the nominations before December 2016. We shall all be together in the PR process
CONGRATULATION MAN wish you speedy process after that

nitinmall

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
19-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Congratulations to all who received nominations.....All the best with the process ahead.

On the other hand am still waiting for any update from OINP, i have submitted my application on 17th Dec, still no updates..is there any particular pattern they are following..??
Because my NOC is 2173 does that affect the process??
Or they are going by CRS points??

Getting happy for all of you..but at the same time worried abt my application... :) :(

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I knew the speed will be lightening one day. Once the November applicants are cleared you will see supersonic speed too. They will try to give nominations to all before Christmas.

Wish you all the best and yes its time to dream for yourself now ;) ;)

DigitalDestiny will get additional doc req in the next week. Hope he gets directly nominated.

@MZASAM you had a late dream, or else you would have got rid of my additional doc req and I would have got direct nomination. Lets dream for it now for DD.

Bestofluck:
1. .5 less in IELTS writing has has teared my fate apart..I would have jumped to 473, when the draw dipped to 450.
2. Unsuccessful thrice to improve IELTs , got PT, and you know the story..
3. Sakc missed due to lack of PoF. Did not want to take money from my parents; never told them
4. I am a self made person. No loans, no debit / credit cards, don't owe a single rupee to any one.

Some how my parents convince me and gifted the PoF and applied for OINP.

Off late due to uncertainties, delays I mentally geared up myself and now focusing on high end technologies. Meanwhile got a promotion.
With God's gre and mercy I am contended and happy and can lead a decent life.

Now, with your NoM and the trends, IF NoM comes it's fine. Life will go on..BUT I really learnt so much from this forum.

I am optimistic and wish all the applicants get the NOM soon.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bintehassan :

Call it what ever you wish..As I always interact with best of luck I shared with him on this forum. I should have sent a PM to him.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ MZASAM everything will be converted to PR soon....Wish they make it fast and allow people to plan for the future. It all a concluding part of the story and the feeling of relaxation I am having today will be on everyones face before this Christmas !!!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ MZASAM how about putting an expected nomination date in the timeline? It worked for me. 40 days before time I got the nomination. :D :D :D

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
bestofluck said:
@ MZASAM how about putting an expected nomination date in the timeline? It worked for me. 40 days before time I got the nomination. :D :D :D
Hmmm, I'll use your advice to MZASAM. My nomination will come on November 28th, 2016. ;D