+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Sedlris said:
Still waiting on my side. Gotta keep cool and keep my fingers crossed 8)

I only wish not to get rejected as well. I think it might only come early next week, or if I am lucky tonight or tomorrow due to time zone differences. I do not know how the January or February guys are going to handle their wait.
Not heard of any rejection yet for Dec applicants !

your turn now. I agree AOR means not returned makes a difference.

jaamit

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My DD was en cashed on 12th April. I guess the day or one day before I got AOR.

Antoman

Dec 12, 2015
London, UK
Nomination.....
05-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
bestofluck said:
forget it. it is no at all important to know these details. enjoy your AOR and wait for nomination. You or your company might receive a phone call before getting nomination.
My company moved offices since I sent my application off and we also have new phone numbers in the new office. What's the best way to let them know about these changes? I've already received an AOR so I can include my case number in a letter or email?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Antoman said:
My company moved offices since I sent my application off and we also have new phone numbers in the new office. What's the best way to let them know about these changes? I've already received an AOR so I can include my case number in a letter or email?
I suggest you to take an official letter from company on new letterhead which says the office address is changed along with phone number since so and so date. tell them the website remains the same.
email this letter to Ontario

vishalnmodi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sedlris said:
Still waiting on my side. Gotta keep cool and keep my fingers crossed 8)

I only wish not to get rejected as well. I think it might only come early next week, or if I am lucky tonight or tomorrow due to time zone differences. I do not know how the January or February guys are going to handle their wait.
Dont Ask us. I am Feb applicant. The speed is really demoralising. :eek: ???

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
I have heard that people applying for PR from abroad Canada are getting prioritized and expedited PRs? has anyone heard about this? For us its like waiting more than 4 months to just haer something about AOR and then assuming 3 months to get PNP and then ..... the story goes on forever....

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Just 2 AOR in a week ! most of the applicants DD will expire ( 6 months) after 15th December, if this speed is continues.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MDM23 said:
I have heard that people applying for PR from abroad Canada are getting prioritized and expedited PRs? has anyone heard about this? For us its like waiting more than 4 months to just haer something about AOR and then assuming 3 months to get PNP and then ..... the story goes on forever....
This is nonsense.. Last week this forum spoke a out preference for cec..
Everybody (few exceptions) has to wait..