+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
bestofluck said:
They asked me to show source of funds of my parents who gifted. Their Bank statements from where the funds were transfered
Best of luck, You send the scanned bank statements, right ? , No need to send the hard copy later ? The bank statements are long papers, how you done that.

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Hello!
I have a question to you. My EE profile expires on 26. October . I've already received an acknowledgment letter in August and my case haven't been moved further since then. I'm thinking of creating a new EE profile and sending the required details to OINP. But should I do it on 26.October exactly or is it possible to do it a few days earlier (I won't have access to the Internet on that particular day)? And if I create a new profile before the old one expires should I withdraw the old?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
roshantrv83 said:
Best of luck, You send the scanned bank statements, right ? , No need to send the hard copy later ? The bank statements are long papers, how you done that.
yes, we have to send all statements in one pdf. All payslips also in one single pdf. one pdf each for all topics. No need to send hard copy later. they describe everything in the mail, so dont worry.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
averma said:
PF is accepted. I showed my PF statements to Saskatchewan and it got accepted.
remember they say readily transferable unencumbered funds. If there is a limit of withdrawal on PF only that much amount is readily transferable. better to put the PF withdrawal rules with the same.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Starluck said:
@bestofluck
I am planning to get gift deed docs ready in a weeks time...should I mail them the docs or wait till they ask for pof as additional document ?

And can you plz share your contact detail or email would like to clear few more doubts
As DD said, wait for the req. mail. you can ask anything here so that you get more opinion.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
waiting for some update today.................................a day before the Draw......any nomination ? :eek: :eek: :eek:

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
bestofluck said:
waiting for some update today.................................a day before the Draw......any nomination ? :eek: :eek: :eek:
When did u submit your docs? We were expecting your nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KKVerma said:
Yes you can take a gift from your family members and get a gift deed made stating that they hve gifted that amount to you for your imigration purpose and will not take it back from you.
After you take the gift make sure you get an fd done and have it in your account till your application is processed. Also try not to make big transactions and very often account transfers from the account you will show your funds in.
They have been asking for the pof and acc statement at the time of application process(which took them over 6months). So most of them have to eventually give the statemt for 1 year.
I know one person (Sachin Agarwal) from the November list who used his PPF for OINP and he didn't have any problems. A letter from the bank is required that mentions the amount that can be withdrawn at any time. He has got his nomination. However, IMO, it is unlikely that IRCC will accept it.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
rajkamalmohanram said:
I know one person (Sachin Agarwal) from the November list who used his PPF for OINP and he didn't have any problems. A letter from the bank is required that mentions the amount that can be withdrawn at any time. He has got his nomination. However, IMO, it is unlikely that IRCC will accept it.
Thats a news!

Preciousada

Oct 1, 2016
bestofluck said:
@bestofluck, we share a similar timeline.
Is there a whatsapp group for Dec applicants?