Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
bestofluck said:
AmirHNK congrats. updated page 180
Thank you and everyone else who congratulated me! and congratulation to you for AOR ;D

I wish everyone get their AORs and nominations soon.

Tbh, I was not expecting an AOR and I am not expecting a nomination because as one of the many lawyers whom I talked to about my OINP application told me, my work experience is a gray area.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
troybliss said:
Hi Friends

I received Acknowledgement Letter on 15-June-2016 stating that Ontario has received my application and it is deemed complete. Since six months have passed from the date I sent my application therefore Bank Draft was due to expire and they have requested for a new bank draft of CAD$1500 should I wish to process my application further. They will return old bank draft.

I also got my ITA in January 2016 and awaiting response from CIC. Can there be any significant benefit for pursuing Ontario Provincial Nomination since I have already received ITA?

Thanks
order your notes and see if everything looks good, save your money and don't pursue OINP further

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
AmirHNK said:
Thank you and everyone else who congratulated me! and congratulation to you for AOR ;D

I wish everyone get their AORs and nominations soon.

Tbh, I was not expecting an AOR and I am not expecting a nomination because as one of the many lawyers whom I talked to about my OINP application told me, my work experience is a gray area.
why your work experience is a gray area? can you share some detail?

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Sidney.Bae said:
why your work experience is a gray area? can you share some detail?
I would love to but when I get a negative comment about it it makes me super stressed out! This whole immigration thing has put me through so much :'( so I want to avoid more pain and stress. let's just leave it at that. sorry

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maged_mmh said:
order your notes and see if everything looks good, save your money and don't pursue OINP further
Waste of money. I don't follow as to why you would need to pursue your OINP application if you already have ITA. There is absolutely no reason for you to do that. The only reason to go for a PN is to get more points to get an ITA. When you already have that ITA, no point pursuing PN application.

Rex6

Apr 16, 2016
Congrats to everyone who got their AOR. It seems that they are finishing the AOR process for December, and now they are going to move forward to January. The reason is because those applications after 25 of December due to the vacations are processed in January. However, does someone knows if this late December applications are going to have priority over the other January applications? or if they are assigned a specific January day, lets say 1st?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rex6 said:
Congrats to everyone who got their AOR. It seems that they are finishing the AOR process for December, and now they are going to move forward to January. The reason is because those applications after 25 of December due to the vacations are processed in January. However, does someone knows if this late December applications are going to have priority over the other January applications? or if they are assigned a specific January day, lets say 1st?
I'm not very sure but people have been waiting for nominations for a long time! November applicants, for instance, have been waiting for 4.5+ months for nomination. I believe once they are done with December applicants, they might either consider issuing nominations to applicants who sent their applications in 2015 (Nov/Dec) and simultaneously issue AOR s to Jan applicants or finish off Jan and Feb applicants' AOR and then continue with nominating November/December applicants.

Let's just hope things get over at the earliest.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heartiest Congratulations @bestofluck !! . :)

This forum reminds me of college days ..... the euphoria, the tension that used to surround the result time and the happiness.... when one of our own used to top the exam..... :D

Tons of Best wishes for your Superfast Nomination now.....

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@AmirHNK @Halima_9ja Congrats ..... Your AOR rekindled hope for many others on the forum.....

Wish you all the Best !

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
Hello,

I silently follow this thread ( I myself am an March applicant ::) )
It's great to see your list slowly turning green.

Congratulations to All...
And good luck for what's to come...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ DigitalDestiny, thank you very much for your special support at times I needed. Eager to get the news of your AOR.
you are right it reminds of old days and the whole process will teach us many things !!