+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
positiveenergylittlesun said:
I can't imagine what could happen if they go hard on this. If they want to pick on one's application, I think they can always find something. How evil!
They should open the packet as soon as they receive. What is this returning after 7 months !! you are nowhere

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
As per OINP web site provided news: @sinab is not a new applicant.

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION

As a result of changes Ontario has made to more closely align the streams of the program with the needs of its labour market, the province has already received the sufficient number of OINP applications to meet its 2016 federal allocation. This is further proof that Ontario remains a very sought after destination for highly-skilled workers.

Following the lead of other jurisdictions, Ontario has made the responsible decision to place a temporary pause on the intake of applications for select, high-volume OINP streams. Other provinces have also done this in the past after fully maximizing their allotments. It’s important to note that lower-volume streams of the OINP and other options continue to be available.

Ontario stopped sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) for the OINP Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry) stream effective February 16, 2016.
Ontario temporarily paused the intake of new applications for the following select, high-volume OINP streams effective 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016:
Employer Pre-screen
International Student – Masters Graduate stream
International Student – PhD Graduate stream
All applications for the Employer Pre-screen and International Students (Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate) streams sent after 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016 will not be processed and will be returned to the applicant along with the unprocessed payment.

I suggest she/ he to go office directly and submit necessary documents.

Nov 23, 2015
I am not sure about @sinab's stream but I think the only thing @sinab can argue is whether he belongs to the only 3 streams that paused intake.

Employer Pre-screen
International Student – Masters Graduate stream
International Student – PhD Graduate stream
All applications for the Employer Pre-screen and International Students (Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate) streams sent after 5 p.m. EDT on May 9, 2016 will not be processed and will be returned to the applicant along with the unprocessed payment.

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
bestofluck said:
NO AOR.................................................TODAY

Lunch time In Toronto and its friday ... they might be having some relaxing time and the weather is so good here sunny.. OINP staff are enjoying the day .... :)

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
sinab said:
Hello guys,

After waiting 6 months for AOR today i got my application returned! For missing passport pages that I included! ???
In the cover letter they said that I cannot resubmit! Is there anyway that I can appeal or do anything?
I'm currently in Ontario. Is it possible that I go there personally and show them the documents?

Thanks!
Are you sure you've included all the passport pages ? from the photo page right to the back page, even blank ones ?? Not just the visa pages.

And did you include past expired passport (if you have an old one.)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
santoshCEC said:
Lunch time In Toronto and its friday ... they might be having some relaxing time and the weather is so good here sunny.. OINP staff are enjoying the day .... :)
yes now that they know they have less work they will enjoy. They know they will return many applications and lessen the burden.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
resubmitting is new application. That is what they are trying to prove now.
Yes, resubmitting is new application. Always has been. I have (luckily) done so and they treat is as new app.
Sorry to say but I expected this with their announcement of May 9. Very sad but nothing you can do. Just as sad as anybody creating profile just after half Feb and not receiving noi..

Gotham

Jun 17, 2016
I submitted my application on March 1, 2016. However, I left the "list of visits to Canada" section blank as I currently live in Toronto and have been here since last 6 years. There was also no red asterik on top of this section. All my other documents are complete. Would my application be returned? Please any guidance is valuable.