+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
souriju said:
Yes same with here, just tried to call but it goes directly to voice message.
Looks like they are in vacation mood...... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p

Really this is really very frustrating. Not sure why they delaying so much...
Other province(Saskatchewan) who applied in Feb months got PNP issued and ITA also.
If quota for 2016 full why they can't issue PNP for available seats and reject others.
Then one can think of trying other provinces or...etc.
Hi Souriju,
Please let me know what other provinces are open now for nominations. Unlike Ontario, I hope some of them allow us send/upload the application without getting invites ie, first come first serve basis. In Ontario, one should get a PT letter of Interest before one can apply for PN.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best of Luck, Asivad, Stanlee, Raj, Digital Destiny, all seniors, members.

Your thoughts please;

1. Average 3 - 4 AOR's, NOMs and it's weekend. This is the trend in the recent past.

2. It's evident, with this trend.. that majority of the applicants are bound to face / are facing, DD, IELTS expiry, CRS drop, EE profile expiry etc

Complete planning of the applicants is dwindling by the day and the frustration, anxiety is mounting.

3. Oct, Nov, Dec and others of 2015 are awaiting their AORs, NOM's and I believe the communique from OINP with regards to DD expiry is an
indication that all applicants should mentally gear up for indefinite delays; may be the remaining June - Dec period would not be sufficient
to complete this back log. It would take years, if OINP does not expedite.

4. When the backlog is in doldrums, it's highly unlikely the NOI will commence in Nov 2016 nor any one would know the 2015, 2016 quota stats.

It appears that the complete OINP is grossly mismanaged, processes are mistimed without any accountability what so ever.

In order to express our grievances, there is no platform, email.

We are not getting replies, even if we repeat, remind after 15 days of auto reply for updating the personal info, Passport etc

We all understand the OINP policies, procedures, prerogative can't be questioned, but unpredictable time lines, lack of transparency for AOR, NOM would hamper their own goals, objectives.
:'(

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
MDM23 said:
its a closed work permit, so my company did the same for me. I get this question a lot. seems like many applicants face issues while renewing their work permits. i wonder why it would be that way.
Did u had LMIA or LMO ? Can you tell on what basis u applied ? Job letter ? Any explanation letters attached ?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Best of Luck, Asivad, Stanlee, Raj, Digital Destiny, all seniors, members.

Your thoughts please;

1. Average 3 - 4 AOR's, NOMs and it's weekend. This is the trend in the recent past.

@MZASAM Unfortunately, we do not have any choice. They are the government, they set the rules and they don't care. Since 5+ months, we are just struggling for AOR and God only knows how much frustrating wait lies ahead for Nomination.

Things might only change in Nov-2016, when hopefully IRCC will start taking giving out 2000-2500 ITAs per draw. Another option is to apply to any other PNP program as soon as it opens up. Last option is to try for Australia, it's easier and lot more structured than this.

Remember, you are not alone. We are all in this together. Don't loose hope. One day everything would be ok.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Sarah dhanoa said:
Did u had LMIA or LMO ? Can you tell on what basis u applied ? Job letter ? Any explanation letters attached ?

its not LMIA. its ICT(Intra Company Transfer). so just apply with expected documents filled up.

Paula-Vilaca

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Received AOR 5min ago. WOOOOTTTTT

Application Received Dec 14 2015
AOR May 27 2016
FSW inland

WP is going to expire in november.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Paula-Vilaca said:
Hi Guys,

AOR May 27 2016
FSW inland

Congrats Paula. Hope they send more than just 1 in a day to the list we have. that will get us motivated. Wish you nomination soon.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Paula-Vilaca said:
Hi Guys,

AOR May 27 2016
FSW inland

Congratulations!! Good news.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Paula-Vilaca said:
Hi Guys,

AOR May 27 2016
FSW inland

Paula, did you include T4 statements and your expired past passports in your application ?

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends

After several attemps over past few weeks I finally was lucky to reach an operator by calling the OINP office.
The man was very polite on the othe side of the phone. I started with greeting and said I submited my OINP application in Dec 2015 and havent heard anything since then. He asked for my surname, found the info and reconfirmed my name. He then said: "Your file is now being reveiewed, it is in the final stage and you should receive an Aknowledgement letter from us in 2-3 weeks".
I said: "Sir, may I please reconfirm, you said in the final stage and then you said that it is an aknowlegdement letter that I will receive in 2-3 weeks. Does it mean I will get the aknowledgement in 2-3 weeks and then I will have to wait for 90 days for the application to be processed?" He said that it will likely be shorter than 90 days.

So I inderstand it the way that pre aknowledgement, they probably review the application, not just for completness. It is just the timeframe they are playing with to comply with their quota.

I wish everyone a great weekend!! Hope we have good news coming next week!

Paula-Vilaca

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikek27 said:
Paula, did you include T4 statements and your expired past passports in your application ?
Well, when I sent my application I was not working yet.
Now I'm working for UofT in Toronto.

and Yes, I sent my past passports.

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
@MZASAM Unfortunately, we do not have any choice. They are the government, they set the rules and they don't care. Since 5+ months, we are just struggling for AOR and God only knows how much frustrating wait lies ahead for Nomination.

Things might only change in Nov-2016, when hopefully IRCC will start taking giving out 2000-2500 ITAs per draw. Another option is to apply to any other PNP program as soon as it opens up. Last option is to try for Australia, it's easier and lot more structured than this.

Remember, you are not alone. We are all in this together. Don't loose hope. One day everything would be ok.
Do you think Australia is as good as Canada?

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

Can anyone tell me when does the DD get encashed after getting the AOR?

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Australia is just as hard to get into as Canada. All the common wealth countries are hard to get into even for me and I am from the UK.