+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December and 2016 ONLINE SUPERVISA APPLICANTS

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Thanks a lot , ya it was way long , but finally came up with a good news.my timeline - File submitted -17 August 2015, biomatrice done -19 August , medical requested - 25 January 2016, medical done -30 January 2016, medical passed -February 2016 , passport requested- 16 February ,visa stamped- 23 February 2016 .

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Harinder,

Did you send the medicals along with application or did you wait for the medical request ?
For online application do they request you for passport or do they send an electronic visa? If Passport needs to be sent then how to send through VFS?

Plz reply
Huzcan

harinder1827 said:
A1111 got the passport request within 3 weeks...i think it depends on luck too :)

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
Alien_walkingalone said:
Thanks a lot , ya it was way long , but finally came up with a good news.my timeline - File submitted -17 August 2015, biomatrice done -19 August , medical requested - 25 January 2016, medical done -30 January 2016, medical passed -February 2016 , passport requested- 16 February ,visa stamped- 23 February 2016 .
happy for you :)

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
Alien_walkingalone said:
. Thank you , is there any news from your application?
super visa paper application filed: 1 april.
passport send back with medical request : 14 april.
medical done : 15 april.
according to doctor medical submitted to CIC : 21 april.
till now no info about passport request.

plz tell where i check online status of supervisa.

s109664

Dec 23, 2015
Hi Guys!!!
Figured I provide everyone with an update.
I ordered Access to Information - took 30 days received the file with the notes back. Rejection reason stated super visa insurance not attached. If you following my previous post I went to my local MP office , and had them contact immigration Canada. They asked for all my details and took about 3 weeks to look into this.
The outcome -So, they cannot change what they have done because the Super Visa insurance is not valid for a year. I could go back and argue that it doesn't start until my parents are here, and also they cant do anything because the file has been "CLOSED".
For a developed nation like Canada this seems to be a joke of a process. In any case technically been told apply again with the same documents but updates super visa insurance- and you will get results back in 2 months.

So for everyone out there who has been made a fool of- harassed and made feel like a degraded citizen:- My advise go back and fight for your case the more they hear the better.

cool.sfo

Apr 25, 2016
Thanks for sharing your story.
Its really bad with what happened with your case.
Have you reapplied for the super visa or fighting the last case.

s109664 said:
Hi Guys!!!
Figured I provide everyone with an update.
I ordered Access to Information - took 30 days received the file with the notes back. Rejection reason stated super visa insurance not attached. If you following my previous post I went to my local MP office , and had them contact immigration Canada. They asked for all my details and took about 3 weeks to look into this.
The outcome -So, they cannot change what they have done because the Super Visa insurance is not valid for a year. I could go back and argue that it doesn't start until my parents are here, and also they cant do anything because the file has been "CLOSED".
For a developed nation like Canada this seems to be a joke of a process. In any case technically been told apply again with the same documents but updates super visa insurance- and you will get results back in 2 months.

So for everyone out there who has been made a fool of- harassed and made feel like a degraded citizen:- My advise go back and fight for your case the more they hear the better.

RoseCanada

Mar 30, 2016
Hello everyone...

i am applying for super visa online.....im unable to proceed a step further from CIC Gkey login page.

Please help me navigate through the online application process

1. How should i start after log in to CIc account
2. should i need to fill the application first and then uploaded it or how

s109664

Dec 23, 2015
cool.sfo said:
Thanks for sharing your story.
Its really bad with what happened with your case.
Have you reapplied for the super visa or fighting the last case.
Not directly but according to what they said is reapply and you will get it in about 2 months. The entire system is a Joke. People get immigrated and have citizenship with criminal records and warrants pending . Apart from being frustrating one would imagine why are they taking so long to complete the process. Just a sham to keep a lot of people employed.
Sad but the truth of our everyday Society.

So I guess its back to reapplying again .