+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2023 APPLICANTS- VISITOR VISA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I did show my bank account and my wife bank account around 35k
And then NOAssessment required supervisor, income requirement Detail
What does your income have to do with your mother’s visa? Not applying for supervisa so assume she provided her own funds.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Parents (MIL) visitor visa
Applied: January 11
Biometrics(previous visitor visa): completed
PPR:
Parents (MIL) visitor visa
Applied: January 11
Biometrics(previous visitor visa): completed
Passport request: Jan 23, 2024
Visa approval in just 12 days! Best of luck to everyone in the process.

Reactions: Navs11

SaritaS

Jan 29, 2024
HI I have applied for visitor visa from India in Dec 2023 and biometric was done on 11th Dec. After that there is no update? Plz guide.

faizanbashir

Dec 20, 2023
Application Submitted : 14 April, 2023
Biometrics Completed : 05 May, 2023
Eligibility: Not Started
BG Completed: 15 june, 2023
Application: in progress

Munawar327

Jun 8, 2022
I'm sorry to hear that my friend. What was the reason and what when did you apply and completed your biometrics?
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence.
• Your immigration status outside your country of nationality or habitual residence.
Biometrics on 21 December from bahrain

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence.
• Your immigration status outside your country of nationality or habitual residence.
Biometrics on 21 December from bahrain
So posting under Visitor section. Who was travelling? How much in funds. What is your job? Profile? Country of residence and when does permit expire if not citizen? Why and how long to visit Canada?