+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2023 APPLICANTS- VISITOR VISA

ade*p

Jun 4, 2019
Please is their any Nigerian here that submitted TRV for their spouse December 2023 and has been approved?

rosh712

Dec 1, 2023
Applied: 11th Dec 2023
Applicant Origin: India
NOTE: Applicant is a spouse of Canadian Citizen and has an application for Spousal Sponsorship in progress.
BGV: In progress 12th Dec 2023
Biometrics: Done Earlier
Eligibility: Completed 27th Dec 2023
Called IRCC on Jan 11th 2024 requesting update.
Sent webform on Jan 15th 2024 when timeline crossed processing time. Received no response.
Approval and PPR: Jan 18th 2024

Lilobaby

Jan 18, 2024
Hello everyone
I applied my mom visitor visa on December 8, 2023
First time rejected because the income is not enough
second time reject again because there is no purpose to meet
now third time I applied again This time my income is complete. I have a very good purpose and reason because my wife is pregnant.

and I put my supporting letter from my area MPA and the doctor note

but now I get the update from MP office and they told me this

However, in terms of eligibility assessment, further review is required. Consequently, this application is deemed 'non-routine,' and IRCC is unable to provide a specific timeframe for its completion.

Indeed, there are no outstanding documents to be submitted, so your current task is simply to wait.

Please share if what should I do I'm so stressful if someone have a Same issue

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Hello everyone
now third time I applied again This time my income is complete. I have a very good purpose and reason because my wife is pregnant.

However, in terms of eligibility assessment, further review is required. Consequently, this application is deemed 'non-routine,' and IRCC is unable to provide a specific timeframe for its completion.

Indeed, there are no outstanding documents to be submitted, so your current task is simply to wait.

You need to demonstrate your mother's ties to home country. Below are some examples, but there is no thumb rule:

1. She has some financial assets that she must go back to posses
2. Authorized leave from work or need to go back to keep receiving pension (if retired?)
3. Re-occurring medical appointment back home
4. Travel history outside of your home country and back
5. Involvement in community service

You can have other situations that would force you to go back. It would differ from case to case

Lilobaby

Jan 18, 2024
You need to demonstrate your mother's ties to home country. Below are some examples, but there is no thumb rule:

1. She has some financial assets that she must go back to posses
2. Authorized leave from work or need to go back to keep receiving pension (if retired?)
3. Re-occurring medical appointment back home
4. Travel history outside of your home country and back
5. Involvement in community service

You can have other situations that would force you to go back. It would differ from case to case
I did show all our Properties back home
and
my mother have a nine other grandchildren so I took a picture all of them together with my mom and I send it down to the IRCC
and I told him that she's more attached with them And
my mother, she's chairman one women organization in our community and
I did upfront medical as well
Are you sure very strong ties back home

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone

So were the refusals from the first two refusals addressed? How long is visit? She needs to show:

- her own funds (cash to support visit)
- ties to home country (grandchildren not a tie, ties are job, pension, business, properties, tie is not being a chairwomen unless a paid position with job letter and approved leave)
- travel history

How long was visit for 3rd application? What did you say about your wife’s pregnancy? This could be a red flag for IRCC. Also are these applications done in quick succession or months/years apart? If quick, then another red flag as IRCC will be concerned she will not leave as she is seen as “desperate” to come to Canada.

Lilobaby

Jan 18, 2024
So were the refusals from the first two refusals addressed? How long is visit? She needs to show:

- her own funds (cash to support visit)
- ties to home country (grandchildren not a tie, ties are job, pension, business, properties, tie is not being a chairwomen unless a paid position with job letter and approved leave)
- travel history

How long was visit for 3rd application? What did you say about your wife’s pregnancy? This could be a red flag for IRCC. Also are these applications done in quick succession or months/years apart? If quick, then another red flag as IRCC will be concerned she will not leave as she is seen as “desperate” to come to Canada.
First time refuse the visa because my income is not enough and the second time they refused they said that is not the right purpose because my consultant they didn't mention the pregnancy in the second time and I sure the visit she will be state only 5to to 6 week or maximum to month And she's back home doing property buying and selling property and that's why I posted all the property documents. Yes she bringing a C$10,000 with her. Yes, I apply within a month after the second rejection

Lilobaby

Jan 18, 2024
First time refuse the visa because my income is not enough and the second time they refused they said that is not the right purpose because my consultant they didn't mention the pregnancy in the second time and I sure the visit she will be state only 5to to 6 week or maximum to month And she's back home doing property buying and selling property and that's why I posted all the property documents. Yes she bringing a C$10,000 with her. Yes, I apply within a month after the second rejection
I applied quick because February 20 is my wife delivery date so that's why I applied quick

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Not it is her income that must be enough if applying for a TRV, not yours. $10k is not a lot for a 5-6 week visit. She should be asking for a 2 week visit. If she is a realtor, then show her job letter with approved leave and her contracts buying and selling property.

So you mentioned the pregnancy? If so in what way? To visit the baby or to help? If you said to help your wife and newborn that will be a red flag as it is considered work to IRCC. It would have been better to wait until baby is born and then say she is coming to meet her grandchild. If the application is non-routine then IRCC is considered she is coming to work and is ”desperate” to come to Canada and will not leave because she has made 3 applications in quick succession without fully addressing reasons. All she can do is wait.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Did you show documents about proof of income? Business incorporation and tax documents?

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
  • Applied : 15 Dec
  • Bio-metric completed : 20 Dec
  • Tracker Last update : 28 Dec
  • Status
    • Background Check in process
    • Eligibility not started
  • Nothing afterwards
Present = Complete Silence
Same timeline except applied on Dec 10 and Biometric done on Dec 15. I'm also not able to register on Tracker. It says I'm providing inaccurate information, which is untrue. Anyways, lets keep each other posted of any updates.

Reactions: Davinder82

Davinder82

Jan 21, 2024
My TRV application received an update yesterday 23 Jan 2024, the last update was on 27 Dec 2023 (see my signature for more detail). On application tracker, the "Eligibility" status showing "Completed", while Background check is still in progress. Can anyone give me some idea, how much time background check might take after eligibility check completed ?