+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

jenzl

Apr 30, 2021
If you call IRCC, they can let you know if medical result has been received. It took 2-3 days for me to see medical pass on GCkey after IRCC confirmed they received the results.
Hi guys, there's an issue with my medical status.

My PR and work permit application are both ongoing. I received medical exam request for PR on 7th Feb and then both applications' medical state was changed to inprogress with same IME document number. I completed the exam on 20th Feb and work permit's medical was changed to pass on 29 Feb.

However, the PR medical is in progress till now. And in gckey it even shows that the results have not been received yet. It's confusing because IME expiry date is visible in tracker for long time which makes me think they should have already received it.

Anybody knows what's going on? Should I upload the medical info sheet?

adeeps

Mar 12, 2022
Hello everyone,

I am a CEC candidate with AOR received on December 29, 2023.
Apparently, applicants have been receiving BIL in 2 to 2.5 months.

If I check my application, it is yet to start with any processing.
What do you think are the best options?

Thanks!

vital350

Star Member
Dec 8, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am a CEC candidate with AOR received on December 29, 2023.
Apparently, applicants have been receiving BIL in 2 to 2.5 months.

If I check my application, it is yet to start with any processing.
What do you think are the best options?

Thanks!
Nope currently it is 3-3.5 months for CEC until BIL (except PNP over CEC). Yesterday Dec 7 guy just got BIL on tracker. I am Dec 12, still waiting. You can't do anything until 5 month will pass, if they will not send you an update.

Ronnie568

Apr 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
I have a question if anyone can answer this please. I most probably know the answer to this but just wanted to confirm it with you all. My wife’s (main applicant) and my (dependent) background verification is progress but only my wife’s eligibility is in progress and mine shows not started. According to what I have seen in this forum it is supposed to be this way. But my question is does mine stay this way till the end or does at any point my eligibility will also change to in progress or completed or whatever the stage is at that point of time? If anyone can clarify this for me that would be really helpful. Thank you all again. Will really appreciate the help.

josshe

Feb 8, 2024
For dependent's there is no eligibility check. In my case I can see copr number in tracker for myself and my dependents but eligibility status for my dependents is still showing not started in tracker.
I have a question if anyone can answer this please. I most probably know the answer to this but just wanted to confirm it with you all. My wife’s (main applicant) and my (dependent) background verification is progress but only my wife’s eligibility is in progress and mine shows not started. According to what I have seen in this forum it is supposed to be this way. But my question is does mine stay this way till the end or does at any point my eligibility will also change to in progress or completed or whatever the stage is at that point of time? If anyone can clarify this for me that would be really helpful. Thank you all again. Will really appreciate the help.

Ronnie568

Apr 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
For dependent's there is no eligibility check. In my case I can see copr number in tracker for myself and my dependents but eligibility status for my dependents is still showing not started in tracker.
Thank you, that’s good to know. Just seeing that grayed out Not Started logo was starting to give me anxiety.

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
A few days ago status of the background check changed from
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
to
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Do you know what stage of the process it indicates? BG check is still in process in tracker.

Idontknowmuchh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2023
A few days ago status of the background check changed from
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
to
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Do you know what stage of the process it indicates? BG check is still in process in tracker.
Mine went from
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
to
“Not applicable”
Since Feb 13th. No idea what’s going with my file.

Reactions: TTBR

masboy

Mar 7, 2024
Hi, please i had received the medical request letter and have gone for the medicals, should i be uploading the information sheet via webform or how does it work since there is no means to upload under gckey i uploaded blank sheet during submission?

Ronnie568

Apr 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Hi, please i had received the medical request letter and have gone for the medicals, should i be uploading the information sheet via webform or how does it work since there is no means to upload under gckey i uploaded blank sheet during submission?
You do not need to upload anything. The doctor should have uploaded your results and it should be reflected in your tracker in a week or two.

Reactions: masboy