+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Hi All, My application is at the Background Check stage (My biometric, Medical, and eligibility are completed). Recently someone told me an application with Local PCC from the Indian Senior Supridentent will get rejected, Is that true? I submitted my application using a Local PCC from India.

I am in Canada and applied under PNP.
basically if your eligibility was completed that means that your documents were checked and everything is in order as per the officer who reviewed your application. If there were any issues with your PCC your application will have been rejected and not showing eligibility completed

Reactions: shua033

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi All, My application is at the Background Check stage (My biometric, Medical, and eligibility are completed). Recently someone told me an application with Local PCC from the Indian Senior Supridentent will get rejected, Is that true? I submitted my application using a Local PCC from India.

Refer to standard guidelines - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html

alfredJones

Dec 8, 2023

its only rejected if u have stayed in other districts of india for more than 6 months and mentioned those addresses in ur application. if u stayed in the same district as of which u have ssp 's letter, then its perfectly fine

Reactions: shua033

Jpdsouza

Feb 23, 2024
Hi,

I submitted my express entry profile on Dec 7 2023.
I got married on December 30,2023.
I raised a webform and notified IRCC about the changes within a week of my marriage.
I haven't received any notification about my file till date.

Pls advise.

Fowardever

Feb 15, 2024
Finally....just got BIL some minutes ago....but they didn't send MIL...they updated my medicals to passed...I wonder why....only my spouse submitted medicals from a previous application bc he lives in Canada.. the Kids and I submitted blank pages
Congrats, I'm still hopeful to receive mine soon

Fowardever

Feb 15, 2024
Hi,

I submitted my express entry profile on Dec 7 2023.
I got married on December 30,2023.
I raised a webform and notified IRCC about the changes within a week of my marriage.
I haven't received any notification about my file till date.

Pls advise.
Patience is key in this application, as long as you're still within the Processing time period.
HML

Afagha

Dec 20, 2023
Hi guys,I got an ADR for POF in the mail a few hours ago to respond by a date 1 month from now. Anyone with any similar ADR? How did you go about it?

Cgirl

Sep 11, 2023
Hi guys,I got an ADR for POF in the mail a few hours ago to respond by a date 1 month from now. Anyone with any similar ADR? How did you go about it?
Just to ask further questions.. what country are you from and did ADR ask you to explain source of funds? Or maybe provide more funds due to the exchange rate fluctuations ??

Afagha

Dec 20, 2023
Just to ask further questions.. what country are you from and did ADR ask you to explain source of funds? Or maybe provide more funds due to the exchange rate fluctuations ??
Hi,I'm from Nigeria.
This is what I got.
Proof of funds: Due to the changing value of the Naira, your demonstrated funds are below the
required amount for settling in Canada. Please gather additional funds and provide proof that you
have equivalent of $17,127 Canadian. Please make sure to provide documents showing that the
funds are genuinely available to you and are not encumbered by debt. Please ensure to provide
bank statements showing a minimum of 3 months of transactions.

Cgirl

Sep 11, 2023
Hi,I'm from Nigeria.
This is what I got.
Proof of funds: Due to the changing value of the Naira, your demonstrated funds are below the
required amount for settling in Canada. Please gather additional funds and provide proof that you
have equivalent of $17,127 Canadian. Please make sure to provide documents showing that the
funds are genuinely available to you and are not encumbered by debt. Please ensure to provide
bank statements showing a minimum of 3 months of transactions.
I am equally from Nigeria but I have not received ADR for this. Please what it’s you Timeline
And I will suggest you get funds into your account as soon as possible and present a “Gift Deed”