+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
I am through PNP(Outland)as well and it took nearly a month for the portal access to be granted but things moved fast afterwards wherein everything was marked completed except for Background Check by 10 January 2024 but total silence since. I guess your agent would have the access for the portal already but for some reason they may not be keen to share it with you. All i can say is hang in tight, you have done what you could have and IRCC will give you decision eventually.
Yes, she said she can not give me portal access because in that portal her other client's files also.
let's pray each other will get good news soon

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkswalks

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
It should be any minute now, i am surprised after having everything marked complete on 8 Feb you havent had any update. I know a CEC applicant who had everything marked completed in November 23 but no updates since.
That’s scary.. I am hoping so

hawkswalks

Nov 26, 2023
Sydney Australia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2023
Nomination.....
12-09-2023
AOR Received.
4-11-2023
Med's Done....
26-10-2023
That’s scary.. I am hoping so
My AOR is November 4th as well and seeing my eligibility was marked completed last month my hopes were high to get a ppr last month but i have got my hopes back to ground now as bgc remains in progress, rest leave it with them i am sure they ll reach out to you soon. Best of luck!

Reactions: naila.daud

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
My AOR is November 4th as well and seeing my eligibility was marked completed last month my hopes were high to get a ppr last month but i have got my hopes back to ground now as bgc remains in progress, rest leave it with them i am sure they ll reach out to you soon. Best of luck!
Hope for the best only in our hands wait, hope, and patience

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkswalks

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Finally....just got BIL some minutes ago....but they didn't send MIL...they updated my medicals to passed...I wonder why....only my spouse submitted medicals from a previous application bc he lives in Canada.. the Kids and I submitted blank pages
Are you CEC?

Tluciano

Dec 19, 2023
Finally....just got BIL some minutes ago....but they didn't send MIL...they updated my medicals to passed...I wonder why....only my spouse submitted medicals from a previous application bc he lives in Canada.. the Kids and I submitted blank pages
Did you get BIL for your dependents too?

Semtu

Jun 10, 2022
Hello guys. In my tracker I have everything as completed except Background Verification. But in Gckey, eligibility still shows its being processed even though eligibility is completed in Tracker. Does this mean anything please?

josshe

Feb 8, 2024
As per https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr eligibility status will show as in progress in gckey until u receive copr.

On MyCIC account review of eligibility will continue to be in progress until you receive the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).
Hello guys. In my tracker I have everything as completed except Background Verification. But in Gckey, eligibility still shows its being processed even though eligibility is completed in Tracker. Does this mean anything please?

shua033

Sep 18, 2023
Hi All, My application is at the Background Check stage (My biometric, Medical, and eligibility are completed). Recently someone told me an application with Local PCC from the Indian Senior Supridentent will get rejected, Is that true? I submitted my application using a Local PCC from India.

I am in Canada and applied under PNP.