+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
I just call my agent to check my status I was shocked she told me after submitting application it will take 10 to 12 month for approval is that true my biometrics done 26 Jan can anyone in this group PNP one who got biometric done and got PPR

hawkswalks

Nov 26, 2023
Sydney Australia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2023
Nomination.....
12-09-2023
AOR Received.
4-11-2023
Med's Done....
26-10-2023
I just call my agent to check my status I was shocked she told me after submitting application it will take 10 to 12 month for approval is that true my biometrics done 26 Jan can anyone in this group PNP one who got biometric done and got PPR
May i please ask what was the exact question you asked the agent? As the agents will rarely give specific timescales and more often the responses are limited to the stage your application sits on. Additionally the time scales are for reference only and mostly an average of all the files, an individual application's timescales may vary depennding on various issues.

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
May i please ask what was the exact question you asked the agent? As the agents will rarely give specific timescales and more often the responses are limited to the stage your application sits on. Additionally the time scales are for reference only and mostly an average of all the files, an individual application's timescales may vary depennding on various issues.
Hi, I called my agent company not IRCC

hawkswalks

Nov 26, 2023
Sydney Australia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2023
Nomination.....
12-09-2023
AOR Received.
4-11-2023
Med's Done....
26-10-2023
Hi, I called my agent company not IRCC
Oh my bad, your agent could refer to ircc processing times which stipulate the timesclaes to be between 5 to 7 months (depending on your stream) but again these are only averages of the timescales. Not sure what made your agent say 10-12 months but if i were you i will question agent to see what made him give this extended timeframe.

Reactions: naila.daud

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Oh my bad, your agent could refer to ircc processing times which stipulate the timesclaes to be between 5 to 7 months (depending on your stream) but again these are only averages of the timescales. Not sure what made your agent say 10-12 months but if i were you i will question agent to see what made him give this extended timeframe.
6 months for FSW it's not even average. It's time, when 80% of applications are processed. So average might be 3-4-5 months, but IRCC does not disclose it.

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
And the bad thing I don’t have portal access I can not see my current status for now I just know this I had done my Biometrics one month ago after that what is my file status no idea in stage I am. For that I ask her let me know status she replied this and make me tense

hawkswalks

Nov 26, 2023
Sydney Australia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2023
Nomination.....
12-09-2023
AOR Received.
4-11-2023
Med's Done....
26-10-2023
6 months for FSW it's not even average. It's time, when 80% of applications are processed. So average might be 3-4-5 months, but IRCC does not disclose it.
I agree, but IRCC work in mysterious ways where some get final decision within two months and some can wait forever.

hawkswalks

Nov 26, 2023
Sydney Australia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2023
Nomination.....
12-09-2023
AOR Received.
4-11-2023
Med's Done....
26-10-2023
And the bad thing I don’t have portal access I can not see my current status for now I just know this I had done my Biometrics one month ago after that what is my file status no idea in stage I am. For that I ask her let me know status she replied this and make me tense
I am through PNP(Outland)as well and it took nearly a month for the portal access to be granted but things moved fast afterwards wherein everything was marked completed except for Background Check by 10 January 2024 but total silence since. I guess your agent would have the access for the portal already but for some reason they may not be keen to share it with you. All i can say is hang in tight, you have done what you could have and IRCC will give you decision eventually.

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
In tracker everything is marked as completed but didn’t get any update in portal yet. Any one on same boat? Do you know how long it is taking

hawkswalks

Nov 26, 2023
Sydney Australia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2023
Nomination.....
12-09-2023
AOR Received.
4-11-2023
Med's Done....
26-10-2023
In tracker everything is marked as completed but didn’t get any update in portal yet. Any one on same boat? Do you know how long it is taking
It should be any minute now, i am surprised after having everything marked complete on 8 Feb you havent had any update. I know a CEC applicant who had everything marked completed in November 23 but no updates since.