+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

faizzzzzzzzz

Mar 13, 2022
Today I called IRCC to confirm my visa office and I was told my eligibility has been passed but nothing is updated in GC key since AOR.
As a PNP inland applicant I'm exempted for medical, but agent told me I should be getting BIL and Medical request any time soon.
[/QUOTE
When you get aor?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Should I order my GCMS notes? I heard it slows down the whole process, is it true? @iSaidGoodDay
Ordering GCMS wouldn't be helpful in your case. You are already eligibility pass(iirc), chances are that you'll be "all completed" before your GCMS notes arrive. Also, background check is hardly a concern unless you have an activity that can be flagged or either you are sent for comprehensive security check. GCMS are most helpful in the eligibility part of the process for most of us(knowing what part of MEC we met/where the officer is potentially confused/etc).

Ordering GCMS won't delay your application at all.

Reactions: bilalmehar381

eddyaa1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2023
Today I called IRCC to confirm my visa office and I was told my eligibility has been passed but nothing is updated in GC key since AOR.
As a PNP inland applicant I'm exempted for medical, but agent told me I should be getting BIL and Medical request any time soon.
Great news! Do you know by any chance if Inland applications are processed faster than Outland express entry?

sam300

Mar 24, 2021
FSW Inland
Primary Office - CIO Sydney
ITA - 8th Dec
AOR - 11th Dec
UCI/BIL - Waiting

Info from calling IRCC: "Completeness: Done, Eligibility: Done, Background check: Not Started"

Idontknowmuchh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2023
FSW Inland
ITA - 8th Dec
AOR - 11th Dec
UCI/BIL - Waiting

Info from calling IRCC: "Completeness: Done, Eligibility: Done, Background check: Not Started"
That’s good. Does it state the same on your GC Key? Eligibility done?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Great news! Do you know by any chance if Inland applications are processed faster than Outland express entry?
We know that for some applicants(e.g. PNP Outland) there are added processes that can sometime delay things(e.g. recent nomination that IRCC can't quickly check with province adding a month or more of delay). But generally speaking, there's no real trend in outland vs inland candidates apart from these exceptions. Application complexity, if IRCC is meeting SLA(80% applications being processed in 6 months), and your case processing officer are the biggest influencing factors.

Best you can do is to look at the data on forum(which is anecdotal) and draw your own conclusions right now. Best of luck!

mac13

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
FSW Inland
ITA - 8th Dec
AOR - 11th Dec
UCI/BIL - Waiting

How to call to IRCC? Can you please share their number?

bilalmehar381

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Calgary Alberta
Category........
PNP
Info from calling IRCC today:
Completness: Under process
Eligibility: Done,
Background:
  1. Criminality: Under process
  2. Security: Under process
BIL and MEP: Waiting

She also mentioned if completeness is completed then you will get updated UCI.

@iSaidGoodDay I'm exempted for medical, i have seen cases where applicants are getting new medical request even though they are exempted. Should I go for upfront medical or wait for request??

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Info from calling IRCC today:
Completness: Under process
Eligibility: Done,
Background:
  1. Criminality: Under process
  2. Security: Under process
BIL and MEP: Waiting

She also mentioned if completeness is completed then you will get updated UCI.

@iSaidGoodDay I'm exempted for medical, i have seen cases where applicants are getting new medical request even though they are exempted. Should I go for upfront medical or wait for request??
Issue with the medical request is that any webform you send asking for clarification won't get answered in time. If you get a medical request, better giving it than going through infinite wait times with IRCC.