+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

dingomingo

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
got two ghost updates since march 26th after my medical was passed the second time. Medical and bio passed eligibility not started bcg in process. Do these GU mean anything or they just a system glitch?

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Can you please share what's your pfl about?

In your current Provincial Nomination application, your spouse declared “No” to the following
Statutory Declaration questions:
1. Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a
Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee
Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
2. Been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?
You have 7 (seven) days from the date of this letter to submit your response using your MyCIC
account.
If you choose not to respond, a decision will be based on the information that we have on your
file and your application may be refused.
Please note:
• Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a
translation in either English or French.
• Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
In your current Provincial Nomination application, your spouse declared “No” to the following
Statutory Declaration questions:
1. Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a
Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee
Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
2. Been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?
You have 7 (seven) days from the date of this letter to submit your response using your MyCIC
account.
If you choose not to respond, a decision will be based on the information that we have on your
file and your application may be refused.
Please note:
• Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a
translation in either English or French.
• Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
did you respond to that PFL?

johan1404

Aug 14, 2023
Hi everyone. I got ADR a couple days ago and responded immediately.
Afterwards in the GCKey Additional Documents it says Not Applicable.
Do these documents get reviewed instantly and is the PPR close if there is no other ADR?
Thanks!!

Boris_17z

Jan 10, 2019
Hi everyone. I got ADR a couple days ago and responded immediately.
Afterwards in the GCKey Additional Documents it says Not Applicable.
Do these documents get reviewed instantly and is the PPR close if there is no other ADR?
Thanks!!
Hey there, Johan. In my case (FSW-O), after I sent my additional files it read Not Applicable for around 20 days. After that, it got updated to Under Review and three hours later I got the PPR email. So yeah, it doesn't take long for PPR when it gets updated.

So I'd say don't worry, as it can take them a while to get to your file(s) for review.

Last edited: