Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-12-2023
Med's Request
15-01-2024
Med's Done....
22-01-2024
Hi, I just now got a wierd tracker update "We have recieved your enquiry" dated 22nd March. I haven't sent anything. On 22nd I had just called IRCC to know the status. Is this update regarding that or something random?

Puppylove6

Mar 5, 2024
Hi, I just now got a wierd tracker update "We have recieved your enquiry" dated 22nd March. I haven't sent anything. On 22nd I had just called IRCC to know the status. Is this update regarding that or something random?
I believe once you call to ask about status it reflects on the tracker

Reactions: gdhawk

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
When you call IRCC, they leave a note for the reason of the call, thus this update...

Reactions: gdhawk

dingomingo

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
I submitted an old medical that expired in 2022. The date for which just got extended to a month in 2025. Can any one tell me what happens next and how much time it took to get to the next step?

SaAm92

Mar 5, 2024
I submitted an old medical that expired in 2022. The date for which just got extended to a month in 2025. Can any one tell me what happens next and how much time it took to get to the next step?
I was in the same stage but the medicals has been marked as passed in GC Key.

SaAm92

Mar 5, 2024
Is your eligibility complete, if yes how long after medical went to pass in gc key did it take your eligibility to be comeplete?
Yes my eligibility and background is completed. It took 2 weeks to complete my medicals after my eligibility. My latest details

CEC Inland with Dependent
ITR - Oct 10th
AOR - Dec 1st BIL - Feb 21st, Completed on Feb 27th
Background Check - Completed on Mar 26th in GCkey
Eligibility Status - Completed
Medicals Passed - Mar 21

Could anyone know what are the further steps as it still shows Final Decision is in progress?

And for my dependent
Background - Completed
Eligibility - Not Started
Biometrics - In progress
Medicals - Completed

dingomingo

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yes my eligibility and background is completed. It took 2 weeks to complete my medicals after my eligibility. My latest details

CEC Inland with Dependent
ITR - Oct 10th
AOR - Dec 1st BIL - Feb 21st, Completed on Feb 27th
Background Check - Completed on Mar 26th in GCkey
Eligibility Status - Completed
Medicals Passed - Mar 21

Could anyone know what are the further steps as it still shows Final Decision is in progress?

And for my dependent
Background - Completed
Eligibility - Not Started
Biometrics - In progress
Medicals - Completed
if you search background complete on the threads you can see a couple of example cases, thats how I found yours.

Reactions: SaAm92