+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

shua033

Sep 18, 2023
I applied under PNP EE, I got an on 26th Dec 2023, and the last update was on 12 Feb and eligibility, Medical, and Biometrics have been passed. Since then BG is in process on Tracker. There was a ghost update, yesterday but nothing changed on the tracker and on GC Profile.
Should I call IRCC?

NoemiJ

Jan 16, 2024
I'd like to update my timeline with you:
AOR: 23.12.31
BIL: 24.2.29
Bio enrolment & linked: 3.5
Tracker status:
  • Bio&Medical Passed;
  • Eli not started;
  • Bv in progress
Is anybody at the same stage? How long could it takes to get further updates?
Hi guys and gals. My GCkey shows final decision with date(3.14). But tracker still not completed, even eligibility not started. Does it mean PPR is on the way?

priyankabhalla

Mar 12, 2024
Hello everyone
Received ITA on 14th Feb 2024 (Healthcare category). I have all documents ready to be submitted but have some doubts related to POF. I am a new member and hoping to get some answers

1) I have 7.5L INR (12245 CAD) in my bank account as savings. The said amount was transferred from my mother in the last few days in form of UPI (hence it was in installments since UPI limit is 1L per day). This money is mine and since past 3 years I was giving her a portion of my salary for safe keeping since I am a lousy spender. And now she has sent me the saved money back. I have written a LOE to explain the same and also attached bank statement of last financial year which clearly shows that I have every month deposited money in my mothers account and I have highlighted those transactions as well. I wanted to know if Ill face any issue regarding this.

2) The remaining 1.5L I have in my Stocks account (Zerodha). Can I show a proof of my portfolio and will this be counted as POF or should I liquidate the money and put it in my bank? Taking out my stocks might result in some loss of money so I was hoping to keep them intact and if its possible to show just the portfolio and the P&L as proof of investment

eddyaa1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2023
Hello everyone, quick update:
I called IRCC just now, my background verification has been in progress since a month now. They told me it still hasn't started (everything else is completed) but my visa office is RROC.
Can anyone advise please?

My details are in the signature

gdhawk

Feb 21, 2024
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-12-2023
Med's Request
15-01-2024
Med's Done....
22-01-2024
Hello everyone, quick update:
I called IRCC just now, my background verification has been in progress since a month now. They told me it still hasn't started (everything else is completed) but my visa office is RROC.
Can anyone advise please?

My details are in the signature
Did they say which stage hasn't started? As far as I know there are 3 stages in background verification.
I am in the same boat as you. AOR 1st December and background verification has been in progress since Jan 25th

eddyaa1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2023
Did they say which stage hasn't started? As far as I know there are 3 stages in background verification.
I am in the same boat as you. AOR 1st December and background verification has been in progress since Jan 25th
They said info sharing and criminality hasn't started, though didn't ask them about security. Is your file in RROC, Ottawa as well? Also which stream are you?

Ronnie568

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
They said info sharing and criminality hasn't started, though didn't ask them about security. Is your file in RROC, Ottawa as well? Also which stream are you?
Same here but our eligibility is in process so as our background verification since February 5th. VO Ottawa as well.

gdhawk

Feb 21, 2024
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-12-2023
Med's Request
15-01-2024
Med's Done....
22-01-2024
I haven't called IRCC yet so don't know about my VO. Mine is OINP EE Outland.
Also, this is strange because from what I have read here, the criminality usually gets completed after biometrics is marked as completed on tracker. I could be wrong though

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I haven't called IRCC yet so don't know about my VO. Mine is OINP EE Outland.
Also, this is strange because from what I have read here, the criminality usually gets completed after biometrics is marked as completed on tracker. I could be wrong though
No, we see background check getting completed way before biometrics are even taken. It is strange, but there's a process change and it seems to be happening.

gdhawk

Feb 21, 2024
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-12-2023
Med's Request
15-01-2024
Med's Done....
22-01-2024
No, we see background check getting completed way before biometrics are even taken. It is strange, but there's a process change and it seems to be happening.
Okay. It might depend on VO and officer assigned. Looks like this last year they changed a lot of things

Ronnie568

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Do you mean Background check or Criminality and Info Sharing within the Background Check? Because our Background is still process as our Security part of the background check haven't started yet.

Idontknowmuchh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2023
Hi guys, I am thinking of traveling back home to see my parents for a few weeks. I am stuck at background check, it says in progress in tracker & not applicable in GCKey. Everything else is completed. Last update was Feb 13th.

Would it be better to travel now and come back when I receive RFV? Or would it be better to travel after I receive my visa & passport back? I am an outland applicant. Please give me some advice, thank you x