+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Hi, is anyone here who got invited under Ontario PNP (HCP) or any PNP but also eligible under CEC?

I am in similar category and thinking if I submitted it wrong in POF - Uploaded employer reference letter and last 6 salary slips as proof of funds and mentioned that I am eligible under CEC and thus exempt. Is it enough?

Afagha

Dec 20, 2023
Hi guys,on my page via gckey,I saw 'action required' and when I looked through the application,there's nothing new. Has anybody experienced this?

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
Could you please tell Where did u find aor dec 8,9,10 receiving bil /mil request? My ITA is 26 oct 2023 healthcare category
You should go by your AOR date not your ITA date, coz many gets the ITA on the same day but the actual process starts when you get your AOR (acknowledgment of receipt). So follow some others with your same AOR date and same category, then it’s easier to keep a track. Many ppl with the same AOR date writes very similar updates like received BIL, MEP, GU and such and even PPR for that case. And also note my AOR was on Oct 26th and got the BIL on 16th Jan so I guess you’ll have to wait patiently.

YNWA

Jun 20, 2019
What's the latest date for FSW outland to receive BIL/ MIL with December AORs ?
Have anyone from 11 December received an BIL request yet?