+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
How do I know if I am fsw outland? On my ITA, it only mentions federal skilled worker. I applied on 16 December and have not gotten any update yet, does that mean my application is being processed under FSW O category?
Are you out of Canada and expecting a PPR/RFV email instead of a portal email? If not, you are not FSW-O.

Semtu

Jun 10, 2022
Are you out of Canada and expecting a PPR/RFV email instead of a portal email? If not, you are not FSW-O.
No I am currently in Canada on PGWP. Please I don’t know what RFV means. I only submitted my application for PR under FSW on December 16 and there has been no change to the application since then. I was reading through the thread and saw that only those under FSW O have not gotten medical request.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
No I am currently in Canada on PGWP. Please I don’t know what RFV means. I only submitted my application for PR under FSW on December 16 and there has been no change to the application since then. I was reading through the thread and saw that only those under FSW O have not gotten medical request.
You are not FSW-O.

NoemiJ

Jan 16, 2024
Then you're FSW inland. Dont worry too much, it seems like all fsw stream moves slow

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Then you're FSW inland. Dont worry too much, it seems like all fsw stream moves slow
Yes... After two days of this week I see zero new BIL sent to FSW-O from either November or December. Maybe they are just not in this forum or in a tracker, but it's strange.

NoemiJ

Jan 16, 2024
Yes... After two days of this week I see zero new BIL sent to FSW-O from either November or December. Maybe they are just not in this forum or in a tracker, but it's strange.
yeah hope ircc will do some work in the last 3 days…really annoying

Nuida

Dec 6, 2023
Thank you.

Could there be any reason causing the delay of my application since only FSW O is affected?
You are Federal Skilled Worker Inland. As of now it seems that both inland and outland FSWs are slow, (last FSW that got the Medical pass and/or Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL) had an AOR on the 22nd November).

So now, from what I see from the September, October and November threads, it seems that IRCC stopped giving MEP/BIL to FSWs for the past 2 days and moved on to giving final decisions to the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applications and the MEP/BIL to the December PNPs. I might be mistaken though as I am only basing my analysis on 2 days data and my own opinion.

Reactions: LeilaOzawz