+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Jan 13, 2018
You should be able to register now. We had same problem you described before...same error message. Once we got SA, no problem. But, I noticed that the AOR and the SA each had a different UCI number. I think we tried the one that came with AOR first and got same error message. Then we plugged in the one that came with SA and it worked.

Our file too, has gone to Manila. The long wait begins. I am in the Philippines now, but have to go back to Canada next month. Been here for 4 months.
I think one uci is principal applicant
And another uci is sponsors uci

Check your older documents with ircc

Jan 13, 2018
Update:
Sponsors elegibility met: 15th feb
File forwarded to visa ofc delhi for further processing from sydney ofc

Feb 17th: APPLICATION LINKED TO principal applicant GCkey

somniferum

Nov 26, 2022
Question- will you receive an email requesting biometrics? Or does it just show up in the tracker? Because so far only I have been able to register for the tracker (sponsor) and PA has not been able to register for one. Thanks

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Question- will you receive an email requesting biometrics? Or does it just show up in the tracker? Because so far only I have been able to register for the tracker (sponsor) and PA has not been able to register for one. Thanks
For my spouse and I, we checked GCKey where our application was linked. We did not receive any email. It just said they're requesting a document from you and at the bottom of the screen the file for biometrics letter was there with the necessary information.

somniferum

Nov 26, 2022
Thank you for the replies. Was able to link our application to GCKey. Spouse did biometrics last year for an TRV (refused) and they appear on GCKey, so maybe won’t have to redo them.

It seems updates and information are spread out between a few different trackers. So far have a PR Tracker account and have linked application to GCKey. However, have not been able to register for ECAS: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

Tried multiple combinations to create an account, both of our UCIs, application number, have used both of our birthdays and place of birth. But have not been able to register.

roshana675

Jul 11, 2020
can anyone help me out with this?
I got my aor on feb 02, then received bio req on Feb 07. I'm still waiting on medical but the question is when i check the pr tracker it showing me in the activity " we sent the request to do the medical exam. read message for more details on the date Feb 08. but i haven't received any message or any email request to do medical.
has anyone had this issue?? Pls help??

Fhn2023

Star Member
Jan 8, 2023
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-12-2022
Doc's Request.
01-03-2023
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
File Transfer...
06-03-2023
Med's Request
06-06-2023
Med's Done....
15-06-2023
Passport Req..
08-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2023
can anyone help me out with this?
I got my aor on feb 02, then received bio req on Feb 07. I'm still waiting on medical but the question is when i check the pr tracker it showing me in the activity " we sent the request to do the medical exam. read message for more details on the date Feb 08. but i haven't received any message or any email request to do medical.
has anyone had this issue?? Pls help??
All December Applicants still waiting for Medical request, i think ircc has backlog in updating previous medical exams thats why there is delay in sending new medical request. And for pr tracker i think its showing that because they suppose to send medical request by this time

Fhn2023

Star Member
Jan 8, 2023
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-12-2022
Doc's Request.
01-03-2023
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
File Transfer...
06-03-2023
Med's Request
06-06-2023
Med's Done....
15-06-2023
Passport Req..
08-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2023

Kezia23

Jan 18, 2023
congrats! do you know which visa office will process the PR visa? And where does the medical request come from?
PA is in Philippines. SA letter only says will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing so I assumed its getting process at Sydney

Ebuka91

Star Member
Nov 30, 2022
Canada/UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-12-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2023
Pa: Nigerian living in Uae (dubai)
Resubmitted Dec 23/22
AOR: Feb 23

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
I applied for my wife's PR on November 27 and for her sister on Dec. 14. I am representative for both. Here in the Philippines, at 9:30 this evening, we got medical exam requests for both my wife and her sister. That good news.

The weird (to me) news is we received identical medical request letters for each of the sister's 3 young kids. We are not applying (yet) to bring them to Canada. Maybe in another year or so. Does the IRCC normally insist on medical exams for children who are not included in the application. They are listed in the application forms, which require disclosure of any children. But to have them go to Manila for exams seems rather pointless.

Anyone have experience with this?
Something unrelated but I ask you what is the delay for taking an appointment for medical as I noticed it might take 2-3 months, especially at St-Luke's Hospital where most of the IRCC authorized doctors reside.