New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Otatwa
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2019
My file is stuck at LPP; since March 02 and I am the Niagara office. Called IRCC and they said nothing is pending from my side. Anyone else in the same boat?

lsbg56

Mar 4, 2019
Hi Guys how long till I get the email with the instruction on how to download the E-Certificate after the oath ceremony? I sent the email with my oath signed right after the ceremony was over but I still do not have the email my friend got the email a few hours after and she did it on a Friday and I did it on a Monday. I would have assumed on a Monday they would reply back quicker so now I am worried.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Guys how long till I get the email with the instruction on how to download the E-Certificate after the oath ceremony? I sent the email with my oath signed right after the ceremony was over but I still do not have the email my friend got the email a few hours after and she did it on a Friday and I did it on a Monday. I would have assumed on a Monday they would reply back quicker so now I am worried.
I got it the day after my oath ceremony.

Reactions: lsbg56

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
You can download without email too - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/10567136/

Reactions: lsbg56

Redbritman

Feb 19, 2023
My file is stuck at LPP; since March 02 and I am the Niagara office. Called IRCC and they said nothing is pending from my side. Anyone else in the same boat?
Yep! Same office. Similar dates. I also called IRCC and got the same response. He told me LPP hasn’t started. I’ve stopped logging into the tracker.

kyra15734

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Yep! Same office. Similar dates. I also called IRCC and got the same response. He told me LPP hasn’t started. I’ve stopped logging into the tracker.

Same situation! Test in early Apr, and then nothing. I think my file is in Mississauga, although the >30-day-old GCMS says the main office is SCR and the secondary office is Sydney. At this point, who knows?!

I wrote to them asking them to at least let me know the timelines or where my application is, so I could plan my medical procedure. Also sent a web form. Received no response, not even an acknowledgment! I want to stop logging into the tracker too..But it has become a habit, part of my morning routine lol!

dap87

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
My tracker got updated!
Oath ceremony scheduled for Sep 7th.

When do we get the email with instructions ?

Redbritman

Feb 19, 2023
Same situation! Test in early Apr, and then nothing. I think my file is in Mississauga, although the >30-day-old GCMS says the main office is SCR and the secondary office is Sydney. At this point, who knows?!

I wrote to them asking them to at least let me know the timelines or where my application is, so I could plan my medical procedure. Also sent a web form. Received no response, not even an acknowledgment! I want to stop logging into the tracker too..But it has become a habit, part of my morning routine lol!
I passed my test mid Feb. Seeing many many people applying as late as April or May and already having oaths scheduled is incredible. It’s a joke at this point and I wish I’d never bothered applying. The way IRCC operates is so random and incompetent.

Last edited:

kana1306

Jun 26, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Otatwa
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2019
I passed my test mid Feb. Seeing many many people applying as late as April or May and already having oaths scheduled is incredible. It’s a joke at this point and I wish I’d never bothered applying. The way IRCC operates is so random and incompetent.
I agree..