Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
Guys, I have been scheduled to take the oath on Sep 28! Details are coming....
Hi congrats. I see your name under the Nov 22, tracker. Are you from Brampton n is your office Mississauga?

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hi congrats. I see your name under the Nov 22, tracker. Are you from Brampton n is your office Mississauga?
I am from Brampton and I guess my office is Scarborough. My name is in Nov and I got moving in Dec. I am happy to see the finish line. Most importantly, I wish everyone speedier turnaround!

Last edited:
Reactions: SunshineJA

ukp90

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Hi all who is with me on oath Ceremony Sept 26th, lets connect.
tracker shows oath ceremony date, but have not received the email yet.
does the email come days before?

Last edited:

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
hey guys, as you all know to apply for passport we need to have a guarantor. Does anyone know what questions they will ask the guarantor?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
hey guys, as you all know to apply for passport we need to have a guarantor. Does anyone know what questions they will ask the guarantor?
Anything from how you look, place you live, work details etc. They should be well versed with the details mentioned in your application.
Just a note, guarantor does not get called in all cases. Mostly I have seen it for urgent and express one's.

Reactions: Xxsaraxx

Rp1212

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
I had one of the BEST experience dealing with Niagara office, i thought i would share with everyone.

Initially i got notice to appear for my oath on 30th Aug and the issue was i was travelling on 3rd sept. I contacted Niagara office and the first reply i got was the generic reply mentioning "this is notice to appear and not invitation". I replied them with my situation again and ask them for their advice on allowing me not cutting my PR card or to process my certificate faster in order for me to apply for urgent 24 hour passport service.

Not only they understood my situation but they went above and beyond to reschedule my oath a week earlier on 23rd Aug so I have enough time to apply for passport. Today at the time of the oath, one on one session, she asked me right away before me even mentioning that i am travelling and i need my certificate processed ASAP. i thanked her for her help and said i'll send them the oath form as soon as the ceremony is over. Within 10 mins i sent her the form and she replied back in 20 mins that they processed my citizenship cert. I got my cert in literally 30 mins after my ceremony and was able to apply for passport on the same day.

I read a lot of issues with different office and even i had issues communicating with IRCC office but this time i cant praise the IRCC agent enough for her help with this whole situation.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Got an Oath schedule - 31 Aug.
It’s virtual.

if anyone can tell me the process or share a link to procedure of oath, submitting the form and downloading the e certificate please.
It would be mentioned in the Oath email attached pdf. Do you already have it?

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
T
Anything from how you look, place you live, work details etc. They should be well versed with the details mentioned in your application.
Just a note, guarantor does not get called in all cases. Mostly I have seen it for urgent and express one's.
Got oath on 22 Aug
Download the E - certificate on 24 Aug

today i went for passport office at north york and they told me i need a guarantor who is canadian citizen and also knw me from last two year ,then i can submiited the application .

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
T

Got oath on 22 Aug

today i went for passport office at north york and they told me i need a guarantor who is canadian citizen and also knw me from last two year ,then i can submiited the application .
yes, guarantor is mandatory, did you have a notary attestation instead?

JayTriVedi

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-09-2019
Doc's Request.
Attchd with application
Passport Req..
14-03-2020
LANDED..........
02-06-2020
Finally!! LPP complete Aug 21st 2023.

PS: I recently moved to NB from ON, on August 3rd.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
T

Got oath on 22 Aug

This is on expected lines.