+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Kntn

Mar 22, 2018
Who all have not received the LPP yet after completing the citizenship test in March?

My office is Scarborough, There is no update after the Citizenship test was completed on 20th March, IRCC customer agents have no clue, replies with their signature reply - Application is under processing times
My test turned "completed" in March but I haven't received any updates since. Vancouver office here

Kntn

Mar 22, 2018
Could someone please help me understand this? My GCMS notes say "CoR: United States of America." I was wondering what it means.

For context, I reside in Vancouver and have never visited the US. I do have an active 10-year visitor visa for the US though. I had mentioned it in my citizenship application, in its relevant section.

kyra15734

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
While applying for GCMS, which one do I select: Privacy Act or Access to Information Act?

My application is stuck at Scarborough office after test completion back in early April.

jebruyne

Sep 9, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
I live in Mississauga. I saw 2-3 people from other cities/ towns having august 10t oath ceremony. So I assumed it’s virtual most likely.
Hey, I’m also scheduled for the August 10th oath ceremony (I applied in July 2022, Scarborough office). I can confirm that it’ll be a virtual ceremony.

I emailed the Scarborough office to ask if the ceremony will be virtual/in-person and to request the e-certificate. They responded within a few hours and confirmed that it’s going to be virtual and that I’ll receive an e-certificate.

Joe44

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hey, I’m also scheduled for the August 10th oath ceremony (I applied in July 2022, Scarborough office). I can confirm that it’ll be a virtual ceremony.

I emailed the Scarborough office to ask if the ceremony will be virtual/in-person and to request the e-certificate. They responded within a few hours and confirmed that it’s going to be virtual and that I’ll receive an e-certificate.
I am also August 10th for ceremony and i live in edmonton so i agree it probably will be virtually

Reactions: jebruyne

mk64

Dec 10, 2019

My office is also Scraborough and I don't know if my ceremony will be online or in person (Aug 14th) as I haven't got the email invite yet. Did you just send an email to the email adress we've got in our test invitation?
Thanks

Reactions: jebruyne

Redbritman

Feb 19, 2023
Who all have not received the LPP yet after completing the citizenship test in March?

My office is Scarborough, There is no update after the Citizenship test was completed on 20th March, IRCC customer agents have no clue, replies with their signature reply - Application is under processing times
Same. No update since test complete. Last update March 11th (Niagara Falls office) I sent an email to the address that sent the test invite. Someone replied back “nothing to worry about, can’t give you any more details. Expect a 6-8month wait” SIGH

Samfswquery

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Same. No update since test complete. Last update March 11th (Niagara Falls office) I sent an email to the address that sent the test invite. Someone replied back “nothing to worry about, can’t give you any more details. Expect a 6-8month wait” SIGH
Wow this is so ridiculous:(

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
LPP June 23, 2023
Waiting on oath date/letter.

VO: Mississauga
Hey, you should look at a realistic timeline of 4-6 months from test to oath. Mississauga office is working at slower than usual speeds. Just sit back and relax.. oath can come any day now